• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buffalo Holster Giveaway in Celebration of CC in Wisconsin...

bluehighways

Count me in please! I love things handcrafted. I've made a few holsters and mag holders myself. My latest project was an open carry holster for my wife's Taurus model 650 .357 snubby. It's a pancake made out of black latigo, fastened with rivets and Chicago screws, and one snap with a top strap for retention.

Wolf1477

Add me! Add me!

Instead of pulling a name out of a hat, we could add an element of skill to it, such as... a staring contest!

Ready? Go! :eek:

LoL I'm for this...

I'd like to see someone out stare a prosthetic eye, and I can guarantee quite a few will lose their lunch when I set mine on the table<eg>

Last edited: