• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Carry is now a law

ArcticF7SnoPro

Looking at the title I thought for sure it was a done deal, but now I see they say when he signs it down toward the bottom of the read. What the heck, just getting a little trigger happy I guess.

VGOF

Walker hasn't signed yet, but has voiced support, eh? So signature is just a technicality at this point. So, I'll go out on a limb and say Congratulations, Wisconsin! :banana: :monkey

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
patience Aniken .. soon the force will be with us all. The High Chancellor will soon sign the Document, the Jedi has returned freedom to the Republic..........

ArcticF7SnoPro

It is just weird because the rumors keep coming up that he signed it closed door and little bits of information keep rising up in random spots. I don't believe it myself, but I would really like it to be true.

apierce918

he hasnt signed it, and it is poor sentence structure.

"The Wisconsin Concealed Carry law recently passed and signed into law by Governor Scott Walker is now the focus of an attempt to improve it."

which doesnt make any sense. What I believe they mean is something closer to

The Wisconsin Concealed Carry law recently passed, and getting it signed into law by Governor Scott Walker is now the focus of an attempt to improve it."

which still is weird, but closer.

Teej

Yes. The official status of the bill is that it is still "in" the Senate. It has been enrolled but has NOT yet been submitted to Walker. The 6-day clock isn't even running yet.