Thread: It's Official ~ Fleet Farm HAS Handguns

It's Official ~ Fleet Farm HAS Handguns

I was just in there fondling a pair and drooling.

........Giddy Po-lock
    Last edited by Da Po-lock; 06-23-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

Sweet. I just called Farm and Fleet... and guess what? They don't. I told them about Fleet Farm though.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    I was just in there fondling a pair and drooling.
    There are so many responses running through my mind and they are all soooo, soooo, wrong!!
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

I was just @ the Antigo one tonight and I didn't look . I will tomorrow night!

We get stuck with the anti gun Farm and Fleet.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

well ???? what are they carrying ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Blain's doesn't care. They removed my posts and removed me from their facebook page.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wausau and Stevens Point have had them for about 2 weeks. I didn't buy any.

No Need for a Gun
    'Cause I already had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    well ???? what are they carrying ?
    Glocks (not sure what all models), Barettas including 92, Taurus' including 85 Snubbie $319 (great price), Springfield XDM, Ruger LCR (I think) and some cowboy SA's.

The prices were VERY good for all the guns, although I was slobbering over the Taurus 85's myself.

Beats the HELL out of Gander Mt. and now Fleet will give them a run for the money.

One thing I did'nt like was the guy at the counter "swept" us when he pulled the guns out of the case. I told him about it and he gave me "the stupid shrug and look" and pointed that he cleared the gun in front of me. Told him right quick I did'nt give a sh**, I don't like guns pointed at me and ESPECIALLY not at my wife. We cleared each gun ourselves and he seemed offended at that.

THEN when my wife was looking at the gun he moved toward the opening in the counter as if she was going to run for the door with it.

We'll find more competent sales people in the future there.
    Last edited by Da Po-lock; 06-23-2011 at 10:31 PM.
    Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

Just what I need ,another big box store to compete with ! lol
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Wonder what Blain's will do as far as posting. I don't believe they do their Iowa stores. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

I stay with my local shop. I can pick any gun, and take months to pay it off, as long as I make regular payments. I know no one else that will do that for me.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Wonder what Blain's will do as far as posting. I don't believe they do their Iowa stores. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Iirc, they had signs and took them down after a flooded Facebook page. They are still anti gun...
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

No Competing from me

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Just what I need ,another big box store to compete with ! lol
    I live in Green Bay and you are close enough to us for a a little road trip.
    If you can get what we want and the price is close I'll GLADLY buy from you before Fleet Farm or the DREADED Gander Mt.

I'm sure all my buds will too, they all love things that go bang.

We knew a fella here in town that sold guns from his home before the whole FFL store thing and we always kept him busy. Maybe you can take his place now.

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

I checked Fleet Farm's web site and nothing yet...

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Blain's doesn't care. They removed my posts and removed me from their facebook page.
    Lucky you, F&F has been dead to me since they decided to post no firearms.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

So Farm and Fleet will not allow guns but Fleet farm will.... Time to get the business cards from Vistra print stating if the business will not honor my constitutional right then I will use my other right and not shop in their store. and hand that to a cart boy to be given to a manager.

I stopped into the Appleton Fleet store the other day and was amazed to see handguns in stock. They are just getting set up now and are already carrying Blackhawk Tactical Holsters. Saw no IWB holsters yet.

I saw a Taurus Slimline, A Glock 26 and many others. Possibly a dozen models in all? The man behind the counter really was not a firearm salesman and had no clue about the various models. He did say that their buyers were getting more models and inventory into the pipeline. No doubt that the smaller stores like Clintonville, Waupaca, etc will not be handling handguns.
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Waupaca

Even the tiny store in Waupaca has 2 small cases with the afforementioned handguns in stock.

Made me smile

D
    Proud member of Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    www.wisconsincarry.org

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dinwi View Post
    Even the tiny store in Waupaca has 2 small cases with the afforementioned handguns in stock.

Made me smile

D
    Really?? Very nice. May have to swing by the case next time I go through the store.
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    I stay with my local shop. I can pick any gun, and take months to pay it off, as long as I make regular payments. I know no one else that will do that for me.
    Fleet Farm IS my local shop.

Man, this is great news. I might not have walked in there for another month or two if I hadn't read this thread. The best handgun shop otherwise that I know of is 75 miles from me and is actually a hardware store.

I'll be glad to see anybody new compete with the overpriced stuff at Gander Mt.