• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vicki Mckenna shilling for German

JerryD

Vicki McKenna was shilling for Gene German who is one of the trainers who helped shoot down constitutional carry and was trying to get mandated trainging put into the bill to line his pockets. I asked her on facebook why she was shilling for him and she said he was her friend and". but i wouldn't trash a friend of mine if i were you. that dog won't hunt here."

I told her I didnt have to trash him he already did that himself and unliked her page, since then the thread has been deleted, guess that gives her plausible deniability.

Last edited:

xenophon

You know, Vicki was 100% for constitutional carry. Nothing wrong with sticking up for a friend. His stance on things shouldn't impact the situation that happened in Madison or come into play.

And Vicki rox.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

Vicki Mckenna has pissed off alot of conservatives, becasue its all about her. You are not allowed to disagree with her unless you are one of the liberals she lets call in so she can go on a rant for ratings.

Grant Guess

I am a little dismayed by Vicki's promotion of German's business. I sent her a personal message on that very issue that she never bothered to answer. She would not hear of other trainers that did go to bat for Constitutional Carry like Dominic at Advanced Protection Group nor did she want to hear about the MD Course or Appleseed. She went so far as to state that the MD Course will never fly...ever...nada.

It just makes no sense that she would support constitutional carry so firmly and then narrow-mindedly support a dikweed that did everything within his power to kill Constitutional Carry. Maybe she gets a percentage because that is how German works and money is the motivation?

I am still shaking my head at her thought process at the moment...

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Vicki was and is a huge advocate for constitutional carry. I do know that long before we even started pushing constitutional carry, she was friends with Gene German.

I respect the fact that Vicki advocates for constitutional carry, and I'm not going to throw her under the bus because she was friends with Gene German long before constitutional carry was even on the radar in Wisconsin.

I have no respect for Gene German, but certainly he has not represented himself to Vicki like he has behind the scenes to others. I only know of Gene's STRONG efforts against constitutional carry from information forwarded to me from others (first hand info)

Gene's OWN words demonstrate his error position against constitutional carry.

That said, it IS speculation to guess at Gene's motives. It COULD be money. I think there is plenty of evidence to support that position. (I personally believe it is) but we could never prove what his motivation is. That is known but to him, and I doubt he'll ever admit its "all about the money".

I HAVE heard (even from his critics) that Gene German is a VERY good trainer. Its possible that in part, Gene is motivated by his belief that everyone should seek training. I tend to agree in general. But he and I diverge strongly on the "mandatory" aspect of it and seeking the government to impose that restriction on everyone.

I think its very likely Vicki doesn't know how hard Gene fought constitutional carry. I think she does now. That said, if she has a friendship with Gene, I don't expect her to instantly throw him under the bus. I also don't have a problem with Vicki promoting training. Voluntary training is a good thing. So its just the fact that she promote's Gene German's training that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But again, that doesn't negate ALL her advocacy for constitutional carry.

Over time, knowing/learning of Gene's efforts against constitutional carry, her friendship with him may fade, but that's her decision, not ours.

On the other hand IF she changes her tune on constitutional carry. If GENE brainwashes her and she moves away from her support of constitutional carry. I'll be the first in line to throw her under the bus too. But I don't think that will be the case.

Not that Vicki needs my, or anyone else's permission for who she wants to be friends with, but so long as SHE continues to advocate for constitutional carry. I'll consider her a friend of mine and the cause.

BROKENSPROKET

Vicki was and is a huge advocate for constitutional carry. I do know that long before we even started pushing constitutional carry, she was friends with Gene German.

I respect the fact that Vicki advocates for constitutional carry, and I'm not going to throw her under the bus because she was friends with Gene German long before constitutional carry was even on the radar in Wisconsin.

I have no respect for Gene German, but certainly he has not represented himself to Vicki like he has behind the scenes to others. I only know of Gene's STRONG efforts against constitutional carry from information forwarded to me from others (first hand info)

Gene's OWN words demonstrate his error position against constitutional carry.

That said, it IS speculation to guess at Gene's motives. It COULD be money. I think there is plenty of evidence to support that position. (I personally believe it is) but we could never prove what his motivation is. That is known but to him, and I doubt he'll ever admit its "all about the money".

I HAVE heard (even from his critics) that Gene German is a VERY good trainer. Its possible that in part, Gene is motivated by his belief that everyone should seek training. I tend to agree in general. But he and I diverge strongly on the "mandatory" aspect of it and seeking the government to impose that restriction on everyone.

I think its very likely Vicki doesn't know how hard Gene fought constitutional carry. I think she does now. That said, if she has a friendship with Gene, I don't expect her to instantly throw him under the bus. I also don't have a problem with Vicki promoting training. Voluntary training is a good thing. So its just the fact that she promote's Gene German's training that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But again, that doesn't negate ALL her advocacy for constitutional carry.

Over time, knowing/learning of Gene's efforts against constitutional carry, her friendship with him may fade, but that's her decision, not ours.

On the other hand IF she changes her tune on constitutional carry. If GENE brainwashes her and she moves away from her support of constitutional carry. I'll be the first in line to throw her under the bus too. But I don't think that will be the case.

Not that Vicki needs my, or anyone else's permission for who she wants to be friends with, but so long as SHE continues to advocate for constitutional carry. I'll consider her a friend of mine and the cause.

I understand that you may not want to throw her under the bus, but if it suits her 'image' she would throw you under a bus.
She stole work and ideas form others and put it out there as her own. She has alienated and mocked tea party leaders that championed Constitutional Carry to dedend those that threatened to call the cops on Open Carriers.

She may be a friend when it comes to issues, but I have lost respect for her personal intergirty and character.