• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get ready to pay more Wisconsin!

DangerClose

TGSCOM.com in Green Bay Has new Glock 26 pistols for $ 471.+change. TGSCOM the Worlds biggest online gun dealer is not screwing people, so think about doing business with them. :)

Yes, I have a buddy that works there...

There's no way to pick up in-person there, right? Sucks to have a big dealer nearby but then have to ship it and FFL it like everyone else in the country.

Like I said, I don't even know of any dealers in the Fox Cities who have good prices. Certainly not Gander or Scheeles except on occasion. I haven't checked out Fleet Farm's new stuff yet.

And on that note, if anyone knows a place around the Fox Cities with low FFL fees, feel free to let me know. I assume $20 rifle $30 handgun is about as good as it gets.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
There's no way to pick up in-person there, right? Sucks to have a big dealer nearby but then have to ship it and FFL it like everyone else in the country.

Like I said, I don't even know of any dealers in the Fox Cities who have good prices. Certainly not Gander or Scheeles except on occasion. I haven't checked out Fleet Farm's new stuff yet.

And on that note, if anyone knows a place around the Fox Cities with low FFL fees, feel free to let me know. I assume $20 rifle $30 handgun is about as good as it gets.

Nope, you can order on the phone, internet and walk in & do your paper work at the gun counter, they are also a retail store front, but they will ship to your FFL also. Very friendly staff !

questions or comments... CONTACT US 1-800-518-3808

Customer Service Hours
Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Central
Saturday-Sunday 9am - 5pm Central

Address
TGSCOM, Inc
1449 S. Broadway Street
Green Bay, WI 54304
Fax: 920-569-4252

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
A celebration....

Nope, you can order on the phone, internet and walk in & do your paper work at the gun counter, they are also a retail store front, but they will ship to your FFL also. Very friendly staff !

questions or comments... CONTACT US 1-800-518-3808

Customer Service Hours
Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Central
Saturday-Sunday 9am - 5pm Central

Address
TGSCOM, Inc
1449 S. Broadway Street
Green Bay, WI 54304
Fax: 920-569-4252
This is the place I was trying to remember! Didn't you write a while ago that they had a big sale going on to celebrate some RKBA milestone? Maybe you could sweet talk 'em into another celebration.... :banana:

DangerClose

I swear I read on their site a while back they didn't do pickups, and I never had much reason to call after that to ask.

Too bad shipping cost isn't saved anyway since their prices include shipping. But maybe they do pickup orders a little differently. If the situation arises, I'll try "Glock34 sent me" and see how far that gets me....

ayce2

Little gun shops

Hardballer, you had to drive buy Shawano gun and pawn. I custom ordered a Ruger slim line to give to my soninlaw for christmas.(lives VA and getting his CCW). They sold it to me 80 bucks below the internet price!:lol:

M

McX

for anyone out of our area, who buys a 1911 from a shop in our area, i will volunteer to pick it up for them. please note i did not say deliver......heh-heh.

smithman

I am guessing that mostly everybody who wants to get a CC permit already has a gun and a holster that they would be willing to use to carry concealed. They are marking up prices on some of these sub-compact guns that are only intended for CC. But not everybody wants to carry these small guns. I feel way more comfortable carrying my never jam .357 wheelgun than some sub-compact .380.

Given that the permits will go into effect just in time for snow, most of us will switch to CC at that point since it's cumbersome to OC with a ski jacket on. But come spring again I will be back OCing.

ArcticF7SnoPro

For the last couple years I have had my wife in a flurry with as many handguns that I had purchased. The main reason was the looming threat of a assault weapons ban or high capacity ban and I didn't want something like that preventing me from owning the exact guns I wanted. As soon as the CC debate was brought up long before Walker was a Governor I knew it only meant two things. Prices are going up and second, possibly supply shortages for things pertaining to CC. I might have been on the borderline of divorce, but now I can look back and in the long run I have saved money and have exactly what I want without a shortfall.

I think allot of people who have wanted this were prepared for this long before we seen the light at the end of the tunnel and will not be affected by price spikes other then ammo. The people that are going to get the scalping the worst is fresh out the farm 21 year older's, little granny's and women who never considered CC. Now that it is legal they are going to do it, but without the background of knowing what it would have cost prior to the event they can get screwed even harder.

CalicoJack10

For starters it was Scheel's that provoked this.

To move on, I don't have an Aunt Tilly, but if I did you can bet your a$$ I would kiss her with this mouth. And while my fiancé is not big on open carry, she is all for concealed carry for herself. That is her own personal decision. Not to mention she looks at firearms much like she looks at shoes, it has to be perfect or she doesn't want it.

It seems to me that people who would try to gain a financial jump by raising the prices based on a law that provides for the safety of others, are capitalizing on the safety of others.

Lastly, there are only 2 people left that I will spend my money with for firearms after running through this amazing stupidity, and one of them is Littlewolf.

DangerClose

Hardballer, you had to drive buy Shawano gun and pawn. I custom ordered a Ruger slim line to give to my soninlaw for christmas.(lives VA and getting his CCW). They sold it to me 80 bucks below the internet price!:lol:

Do they generally have a decent selection of guns? I get around that vicinity every once in a while and would be sure to drive the extra miles if so.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I swear I read on their site a while back they didn't do pickups, and I never had much reason to call after that to ask.

Too bad shipping cost isn't saved anyway since their prices include shipping. But maybe they do pickup orders a little differently. If the situation arises, I'll try "Glock34 sent me" and see how far that gets me....

dropping my screen will just getyou weird looks, dropping my real name to the 2 guys I know that work there will get you the ..big deal.... look, since they are not in a position to give me any price breaks.. :)