Thread: Janesville Article

Janesville Article

Once again, the misguided Dems want to give the wolves the upper hand over the sheeple.

http://www.gazettextra.com/news/2011...new-gun-rules/
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by logables View Post
    They already have the upper hand and their right to not post or post is the law and it is a very good one. My opinion.
    Well, your opinion is worth as much as what I just flushed. Is your name Charlie Sykes?
    Gun Control Defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning or carrying a firearm.

McX
    it is amazing, the concrete of the new laws isnt even dry yet, and some are trying to put footprints in it!

The thing they keep saying is guns in taverns and people drinking alcohol while carrying. I didnt think they were allowed to drink while carrying but could have up to.04 bac. Which way is it???

My opinion.
    BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAAAAAAAAAAH

Any one of you lily livered, flea bitten, bow legged varmints care to slap leather with me?

A.S.N.F.
    A Son NEVER Forgets

With Senate Bill 93 being signed into law soon, the latter type of carry is no longer an issue.
    Thank you for finally seeing it our way. Constitutional Carry really is no longer an issue. Everyone knows it is coming. So while we still have work ahead of us, everyone including your people were gearing up for Constitutional Carry even before this Current bill passed.

So at this point it really is a non issue. It's just the next step towards Freedom in the state of Wisconsin. I knew you would come around.

p.s. Looking forward to that soy latte, saucer of milk on the side for my naughty kitty.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-24-2011 at 09:54 AM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by Namchief View Post
    The thing they keep saying is guns in taverns and people drinking alcohol while carrying. I didnt think they were allowed to drink while carrying but could have up to.04 bac. Which way is it???
    Where did you hear that? Either way, cc or oc with permit, you don't have to ask permission to enter a "bar" but cannot drink. Oc with no permit, have to ask, but CAN drink alcohol. No word on any bac limits.
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Quote Originally Posted by Grant Guess View Post
    Well, your opinion is worth as much as what I just flushed. Is your name Charlie Sykes?
    Do you feel your 1st amendment rights should apply on private property too? Do you think the government should force owners of private property, this message forum for example, to allow people to exercise their freedom of speech and spout off hate speak because it's their right?

Now I think any business that decides to opt to not allow concealed or openly carried firearms on their property is making a foolish decision and isn't going to be a place I would decide to give any business - but I respect their right to choose if they care to post no firearms or not. I'd rather have a handful of business owners who decide to post no firearms that I can simply avoid doing business with than a far reaching government that steps further into saying what private property owners can and can't do on said property.

Long time lurker but I finally had to register to comment on Sykes and his alleged support for CC. As Charlie would say " what a load of crappy crap crap" Charlie says he is for CC but he pretty much is anti gun if you ask me. I asked him what makes handguns so much more dangerous and require tons of training when a piece of cloth gets put over them since open carry is legal and the only problems have been from over zealous police. His only response to me was "I don't like open carry either, and it should require training" I started listening to him during the height of the union stuff, but he is full of crap when he says he is in support of CC.

Thanks,
    Ron

I also look forward to that soy latte.
    And yet you celebrate and are looking forward to participating in our new freedom. That bill didn't pass itself. Unless you are Blayze (RIP), who single handedly financed the entire Carry issue for the last 20 years, we all did our part.

You say tomato, I say tomato... you say 90% for Constitutional Carry is a small minority, I say why don't we turn the lights down, fire up the fondue, share another Riunite on ice, and play the **** out of the B side of that Barry White Album.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    And yet you celebrate and are looking forward to participating in our new freedom. That bill didn't pass itself. Unless you are Blayze (RIP), who single handedly financed the entire Carry issue for the last 20 years, we all did our part.

You say tomato, I say tomato... you say 90% for Constitutional Carry is a small minority, I say why don't we turn the lights down, fire up the fondue, share another Riunite on ice, and play the **** out of the B side of that Barry White Album.

Fondue...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Barry White rules !!!!! the chicks still dig the Minister of Love
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Lightbulb Once The Bill Is Law...

open carry will be much easier and legal to do. No more restrictions on car carry for handguns, no more unloading-encasing, uncasing-loading, etc... and with the "permit" we will be "legal" in the unconstitutional "Gun Free School Zones" all across Wisconsin.

That is pretty darn close to "Constitutional Carry". As our battle continues we fight to remove the last few restrictions on our right to keep and bear arms and we will have true "Constitutional Carry".

Even those that don't want or like "Constitutional Carry" WILL benefit from OUR fighting for our rights. A few thousand of us standing up and fighting for our rights and EVERYONE benefits from this even those that dislike us.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy