• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Janesville Article

M

McX

it is amazing, the concrete of the new laws isnt even dry yet, and some are trying to put footprints in it!

logables

Well, your opinion is worth as much as what I just flushed. Is your name Charlie Sykes?

Charlie Sykes has been a proponent of conceal carry for many years. He is not a fan of the so called constitutional carry. With Senate Bill 93 being signed into law soon, the latter type of carry is no longer an issue. Funny you mentioned your little flush blurb. Sykes has his weekly flush awards on his show today. My opinion.

Namchief

The thing they keep saying is guns in taverns and people drinking alcohol while carrying. I didnt think they were allowed to drink while carrying but could have up to.04 bac. Which way is it???

Da Po-lock

My opinion.

BLAH - BLAH - BLAH - BLAAAAAAAAAAH

emot-jerkit.gif

HandyHamlet

With Senate Bill 93 being signed into law soon, the latter type of carry is no longer an issue.

Thank you for finally seeing it our way. Constitutional Carry really is no longer an issue. Everyone knows it is coming. So while we still have work ahead of us, everyone including your people were gearing up for Constitutional Carry even before this Current bill passed.

So at this point it really is a non issue. It's just the next step towards Freedom in the state of Wisconsin. I knew you would come around.

p.s. Looking forward to that soy latte, saucer of milk on the side for my naughty kitty. :cool:

Last edited:

logables

Thank you for finally seeing it our way. Constitutional Carry really is no longer an issue. Everyone knows it is coming. So while we still have work ahead of us, everyone including your people were gearing up for Constitutional Carry even before this Current bill passed.

So at this point it really is a non issue. It's just the next step towards Freedom in the state of Wisconsin. I knew you would come around.

p.s. Looking forward to that soy latte, saucer of milk on the side for my naughty kitty. :cool:

I also look forward to that soy latte. As far as everybody knowing const carry is coming, everybody is actually a small minority with little or no impact on Wisconsin politics. There will be no const carry as long as Governor Walker is in office. My opinion.

Mlutz

The thing they keep saying is guns in taverns and people drinking alcohol while carrying. I didnt think they were allowed to drink while carrying but could have up to.04 bac. Which way is it???
Where did you hear that? Either way, cc or oc with permit, you don't have to ask permission to enter a "bar" but cannot drink. Oc with no permit, have to ask, but CAN drink alcohol. No word on any bac limits.

msteinhilber

Well, your opinion is worth as much as what I just flushed. Is your name Charlie Sykes?

Do you feel your 1st amendment rights should apply on private property too? Do you think the government should force owners of private property, this message forum for example, to allow people to exercise their freedom of speech and spout off hate speak because it's their right?

Now I think any business that decides to opt to not allow concealed or openly carried firearms on their property is making a foolish decision and isn't going to be a place I would decide to give any business - but I respect their right to choose if they care to post no firearms or not. I'd rather have a handful of business owners who decide to post no firearms that I can simply avoid doing business with than a far reaching government that steps further into saying what private property owners can and can't do on said property.

crashnrondo

Long time lurker but I finally had to register to comment on Sykes and his alleged support for CC. As Charlie would say " what a load of crappy crap crap" Charlie says he is for CC but he pretty much is anti gun if you ask me. I asked him what makes handguns so much more dangerous and require tons of training when a piece of cloth gets put over them since open carry is legal and the only problems have been from over zealous police. His only response to me was "I don't like open carry either, and it should require training" I started listening to him during the height of the union stuff, but he is full of crap when he says he is in support of CC.

Thanks,
Ron

HandyHamlet

I also look forward to that soy latte.

And yet you celebrate and are looking forward to participating in our new freedom. That bill didn't pass itself. Unless you are Blayze (RIP), who single handedly financed the entire Carry issue for the last 20 years, we all did our part.

You say tomato, I say tomato... you say 90% for Constitutional Carry is a small minority, I say why don't we turn the lights down, fire up the fondue, share another Riunite on ice, and play the **** out of the B side of that Barry White Album.

:cool:

logables

And yet you celebrate and are looking forward to participating in our new freedom. That bill didn't pass itself. Unless you are Blayze (RIP), who single handedly financed the entire Carry issue for the last 20 years, we all did our part.

You say tomato, I say tomato... you say 90% for Constitutional Carry is a small minority, I say why don't we turn the lights down, fire up the fondue, share another Riunite on ice, and play the **** out of the B side of that Barry White Album.

Yes I do look forward to my participation with the conceal carry permitting process. The 90 percent you speak of is perhaps three or four thousand people out of the gun owner population in Wisconsin. Yes, continue your quest for the elusive const carry thingy. I just happen to not care for the const carry thingy. My opinion.

Your cool icon is rather appropriate as it is quite cool outside today. Another one of my opinions.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

Fondue...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Barry White rules !!!!! the chicks still dig the Minister of Love

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Once The Bill Is Law...

open carry will be much easier and legal to do. No more restrictions on car carry for handguns, no more unloading-encasing, uncasing-loading, etc... and with the "permit" we will be "legal" in the unconstitutional "Gun Free School Zones" all across Wisconsin.

That is pretty darn close to "Constitutional Carry". As our battle continues we fight to remove the last few restrictions on our right to keep and bear arms and we will have true "Constitutional Carry".

Even those that don't want or like "Constitutional Carry" WILL benefit from OUR fighting for our rights. A few thousand of us standing up and fighting for our rights and EVERYONE benefits from this even those that dislike us.