Thread: Hr 308

Hr 308

I got an email from National Association for Gun Rights this morning about HR 308 Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

I have heard something about this already but this is the first email with a petition I have seen so far.

How about the rest of you?

:-/
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

HR 308 Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act

1/18/2011--Introduced.
    Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act - Amends the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act to prohibit: (1) the transfer or possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device, except for its lawful possession within the United States on or before the date of this Act's enactment; and (2) the importation or bringing into the United States of such a device. Sets forth exceptions to such ban. Sets penalties for violations.
    Requires a large capacity ammunition feeding device manufactured after this Act's enactment to be identified by a serial number that clearly shows that the device was manufactured after enactment and such other identification as the Attorney General may prescribe.

Sponsor:
    Rep. Carolyn McCarthy [D-NY4]
    U.S. Representative, New York’s 4th District
    Cosponsors:
    Eleanor Norton [D-DC]
    Gary Ackerman [D-NY5]
    Karen Bass [D-CA33]
    Xavier Becerra [D-CA31]
    Howard Berman [D-CA28]
    Timothy Bishop [D-NY1] Earl Blumenauer [D-OR3]
    Robert Brady [D-PA1]
    Corrine Brown [D-FL3]
    Lois Capps [D-CA23]
    Michael Capuano [D-MA8]
    André Carson [D-IN7]

Now now, we all know the answer to this:
    1. Buy 10 high cap mags.
    2. Call your reps and senators and tell them "No way in **** will you support this."
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*'Phoenix'*~ View Post
    Now now, we all know the answer to this:
    1. Buy 10 standard cap[acity] mags.
    2. Call your reps and senators and tell them "No way in **** will you support this deceptive attempt to demonize standard capacity magazines by renaming them and spreading propagandist lies.."
    There, fixed it for you.

You would think by now that Legislators would realize a threat against the 2A makes us buy lots and lots of the threatened item... By the time their gears turn, even if they succeed in producing a law, we have so many that it doesn't matter anymore...

I have so many Standard Capacity Magazines, they fill an entire room. Can't even walk in... I like to buy up old, rusty mags and fix them. I've gotten Sten mags for under $1 each. Ain't nuthin' a wire brush and a hammer can't fix... Dented G3 mags by the palette for even less. AK mags, fugeduboudit! The belt-fed guns, bwahahahaha! I <3 links. Soumi Drums.... I don't even have a gun to put them in! I need to fabricate a 25rd magazine for that L-39....
    Last edited by ixtow; 06-25-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.