• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terror Plot foiled in Seattle

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
It is great they were able to stop this before it developed into a reality.
It is also noted it was reported that a convicted felon reported the planning of this attack.

I am sure there are or will be many more incidents related to these extremist that want to do what ever harm they can do, next time I only hope it will be stopped before innocent life is lost, who knows it might be stopped by Joe Citizen exercising their right to bear arms.

LibertyDeath I as will took my physical and oath and then off to Fort Ord for basic from there 38 years ago on June 28th.

Last edited: