Thread: Honest Firearm Dealers.....

Honest Firearm Dealers.....

There is another thread here that discusses the fact that some firearm dealers will be increasing their prices to take advantage of the new C.C. Bill...

I thought to be fair to the honest dealers we could list them here... Here's mine...

My dealer and myself had an earlier discussion of a possible discount of 2% on any new or used firearm purchase to any Wisconsin Carry member in conjunction with Gov. Walker signing the bill. Basically he is a local independent and say's his "markup" on firearms is minimal at best. So based on the topic of this tread, he has agreed (proven to be a man of his word)... NOT to increase any firearm or firearm related products per the new bill. So...

If you are in the S.E. Wisconsin area and are looking to purchase a new (he can order whatever you want) or used firearm, check out his prices before you buy elsewhere. Yuo could probably talk him into a "good deal" on some ammo with a firearm purchase.

Mention that you read it here....

Paddock Lake Sports - 1-262-843-1625- Ask for Randy....

Hwy 50 - Just east of the city of Paddock Lake - On the north side of the highway...building kinda far back but big sign out on the highway...

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Randy except for purchasing 2 firearms from him with TOTAL satisfaction both times.. and am posting this as a favor to help a local indepndent business get a few more satisfied customers. I will receive nothing from Randy for this post except his heart felt thank you....

Outdoorsman1
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 06-24-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Thumbs up Thanks! Good To Know!

I've been by that store many times but never visited. McX recently bought a few items from him and McX was happy with the prices he paid.

Thanks for the info, this is only a few miles from me and since he supports WCI members that makes it even better!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

I also Give $25 off regulal retail for WCI members, ask Handy Hamlet. You can also get a good deal from my cuz @ JD Shooting sports in So. Milwaukee he's on fb also
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I Didn't Know

OCDO was selling ad space. I applaud dealers who do what they can to increase affordability but I think the focuse on "concealed carry inflation" is misguided and irrelevant. Who is the nobler FFL?:

Jimmy at Jimmy's Gun Shack who consistent has a high markup and the highest prices in a three county area but advertises a CC Special of 5% off everything in stock. Your desired item was $600. It is now $570

Lazy Earl at Earl's Firearm Emporium, just down the street from Jimmy who has always minimized the markup but decides to jack things up 10% because of CC (or other factors). Your desired item was $450. It is now $495.

You cheer Jimmy and berate Earl, not noticing that you can save $75 by shopping at the
    "money grubbing p_rick."

Note: In case anybody cares - I am not an FFL, I am not related to an FFL nor do I know a person that I know is an FFL.

apjonas
    I Didn't Know

OCDO was selling ad space.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Randy except for purchasing 2 firearms from him with TOTAL satisfaction both times.. and am posting this as a favor to help a local indepndent business get a few more satisfied customers. I will receive nothing from Randy for this post except his heart felt thank you....

Outdoorsman1
    Maybe I should have been more clear...

The original idea for the discount was MINE... in an attempt to help my firearms dealer as well as my fellow WI Carry Members... and my post today was my idea.. NOT Randy's.. all I did was run it past him for his feelings... I CALLED HIM... He did not contact me....

Nuff Said....

Outdoorsman1

Oh yea... Randy is totally ok with OC'ing in his store...
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 06-24-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

McX
    i bought 2 guns from Paddock Lake too, decent prices, good service, owner is a nice guy.