Thread: Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership Announces New Executive Director

Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership Announces New Executive Director

Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership Announces New Executive Director

"Washington, DC --(Ammoland.com)- With the passing of Aaron Zelman, not only did American freedom lose a great warrior, but JPFO lost its Founder and Executive Director.

At the proper time, the search began for a new Executive Director.

That person needed to be deeply educated in the gun rights battle, media savvy, politically savvy, and have solid firearms industry contacts.

There was also no doubt whatsoever that our new organizational leader needed to be one hundred percent “hard core no compromise” regarding the Second Amendment and the morality of self defense — just like JPFO.

We have found that person in Charles Heller of Tucson Arizona. Over the past month or so, as JPFO’s Rabbinic Director, I have worked with Charles on all of our JPFO projects."

More at link

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/06/23/j...tive-director/

Cross-posted to the Arizona Forum.
    Last edited by PavePusher; 06-24-2011 at 12:56 PM.

I'd jump at the opportunity, but I have neither the contacts nor Jewish ancestry.

Even so, I'd be willing to give it my very best!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I'd jump at the opportunity, but I have neither the contacts nor Jewish ancestry.

Even so, I'd be willing to give it my very best!
    Not too difficult a proposition. IIRC, their interim director was not Jewish.
    Last edited by PavePusher; 06-25-2011 at 11:52 PM.