Thread: So where does this leave people under age of 21

So where does this leave people under age of 21

I have been reading around and i see that you have to be 21 to get the permit. So what can someone 18-20 do? I know all the current restrictions and laws here in WI but what is it going to be like to OC after the bill gets signed? I see stuff posted repeated here all the time and i hope im not doing the same thing.

-HOJ

In that magical period,

Quote Originally Posted by HolyOrangeJuice View Post
    I have been reading around and i see that you have to be 21 to get the permit. So what can someone 18-20 do? I know all the current restrictions and laws here in WI but what is it going to be like to OC after the bill gets signed? I see stuff posted repeated here all the time and i hope im not doing the same thing.

-HOJ
    between childhood and the cruel world. I hope they enjoy themselves. It's all downhill from there.

It means you can come back from the war with 3 purple hearts and can OPEN carry.
    However, you cannot CONCEAL carry. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

Siefly

So where does this leave people under age of 21
    -HOJ
    It leaves them at the status quo.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

it leaves them like defenseless sheep, kinda like 99% of Libs...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    it leaves them like defenseless sheep, kinda like 99% of Libs...
    Yes, but not completely. They can Open Carry just like we have been. Let them cut thier teeth on that.

DO expect to see a bill in the fall to include 18-20 with military service to be included. Several legislators swore on it.

Love all the comments but basically all i am asking is when this is signed will i being 19 still have to do the dance getting in and out of a vehicle...

Love all the comments but basically all i am asking is when this is signed will i being 19 still have to do the dance getting in and out of a vehicle...
    If that is how it is pre-cc law, then yes. In other words, the status quo.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Yes, but not completely. They can Open Carry just like we have been. Let them cut thier teeth on that.

DO expect to see a bill in the fall to include 18-20 with military service to be included. Several legislators swore on it.
    100% for this
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Join the navy, see the world.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

You will not need a permit for car carry.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    You will not need a permit for car carry.
    Aren't we suppose to post something to back up a statement? If your right i just want to see it on what will will be signed soon. I really want to be able to go in and out of my vehicle without "the dance".