• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So where does this leave people under age of 21

HolyOrangeJuice

I have been reading around and i see that you have to be 21 to get the permit. So what can someone 18-20 do? I know all the current restrictions and laws here in WI but what is it going to be like to OC after the bill gets signed? I see stuff posted repeated here all the time and i hope im not doing the same thing.

-HOJ

apjonas

In that magical period,

I have been reading around and i see that you have to be 21 to get the permit. So what can someone 18-20 do? I know all the current restrictions and laws here in WI but what is it going to be like to OC after the bill gets signed? I see stuff posted repeated here all the time and i hope im not doing the same thing.

-HOJ

between childhood and the cruel world. I hope they enjoy themselves. It's all downhill from there.

siefly

It means you can come back from the war with 3 purple hearts and can OPEN carry.
However, you cannot CONCEAL carry. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?:banghead:

Siefly

BROKENSPROKET

it leaves them like defenseless sheep, kinda like 99% of Libs...

Yes, but not completely. They can Open Carry just like we have been. Let them cut thier teeth on that.

DO expect to see a bill in the fall to include 18-20 with military service to be included. Several legislators swore on it.

HolyOrangeJuice

Love all the comments but basically all i am asking is when this is signed will i being 19 still have to do the dance getting in and out of a vehicle...

HolyOrangeJuice

You will not need a permit for car carry.

Aren't we suppose to post something to back up a statement? If your right i just want to see it on what will will be signed soon. I really want to be able to go in and out of my vehicle without "the dance".