Thread: No For Sale / Trade Ads

No For Sale / Trade Ads

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).

I know you were trying to trade an iPad 16GB for a G27 instead of selling one but the rules still apply. You are free to use PM however.

John

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    (10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).

I know you were trying to trade an iPad 16GB for a G27 instead of selling one but the rules still apply. You are free to use PM however.

John
    Sorry, but I checked the rules and it said no for sale or raffle. Never mentioned anything about trades.... Was that rule just added????

Why is there no for sale/trade thread? why not?

Repost- just for Schlitz

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post

John
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    Why is there no for sale/trade thread? why not?
    Because OCDO belongs to John & Mike, as in it is their private property, and thus they can set up any rule they want to. When you registered you agreed to accept and abide by the rules.

If you are not uncomfortable accepting and abiding by the rules you have a number of choices. They all pretty much involve leaving the site and not returning. The variation comes regarding whether or not you set up your own site with rules you are more willing to accept and abide by.

I'd hate to see anybody (well, there are a few exceptions) leave, especially over something as petty as not abiding by the rules. There are other sites where you can offer your trade, or look to see if anyone is offering a trade you are interested in.

stay safe.