• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Bay Meet and Greet

WisconsinPI

I'm thinking about having a get together the weekend after the 4th, like that friday. Just a meet and greet, I know we're not in public but it's more for discussion, I've got a fireplace, very large yard but only 4 chairs, ha! so if you bring your own chair you'd be set, we can grill out or whatevers clever, i haven't gotten a grill yet, we moved in a week ago, but if someone can bring one or else i'll borrow one as i'm serious about grilling and don't have the ching to buy what i want yet. This is just an idea and maybe wont take, but my house is open to any open carry activists, and i know you'll all be respectful as always. but if you read my post about being stopped in my neighborhood, maybe we could all go for a walk after, down to the park, ha! and educate my neighbors en masse. We'll celebrate the semi victory that is our ccw by that time.

qball54208

That'd be great, educate your new found neighbors, you do live in somewhat of a conservative area. Unfortunately, that weekend I will be partaking in Riders Edge in Peshtigo, since Uncle Sam mandates that if I wish to operate a motor cycle on any Military instillation, I am required to take MMMMotor Cycle Safety Course!
I could stop over later that Sat, say around 7ish, all in all, sounds like a good time, anytime you get a couple of OC enthusiast together, is a good time.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Sounds like a good time ! Just set a date & Time that works for you like ( Example - Saturday July 9th @ 4:00pm ) & then watch whow many show up. Count me in ! >> I have a small Smokey Joe grill / Charcoal & Fluid I can bring, Maybe someone else can bring Hot dogs / Buns, Ketchup, Relish, chopped onions,Soda, Etc....

WisconsinPI

Sounds like a good time ! Just set a date & Time that works for you like ( Example - Saturday July 9th @ 4:00pm ) & then watch whow many show up. Count me in ! >> I have a small Smokey Joe grill / Charcoal & Fluid I can bring, Maybe someone else can bring Hot dogs / Buns, Ketchup, Relish, chopped onions,Soda, Etc....

If I can get atleast 5 people saying they can make it i'll set a time, either friday or saturday the 8th or 9th of july.

WisconsinPI

Would kids be welcome?

I have an almost 3 year old daughter so yes, she loves company especially kids her age. We have a kids basketball hoop, a kiddie pool, about 8 feet by 4 ft and maybe 2-3 feet deep and lots of room to run

Last edited:

WisconsinPI

I'm thinking about having a get together the weekend after the 4th, like that friday. Just a meet and greet, I know we're not in public but it's more for discussion, I've got a fireplace, very large yard but only 4 chairs, ha! so if you bring your own chair you'd be set, we can grill out or whatevers clever, i haven't gotten a grill yet, we moved in a week ago, but if someone can bring one or else i'll borrow one as i'm serious about grilling and don't have the ching to buy what i want yet. This is just an idea and maybe wont take, but my house is open to any open carry activists, and i know you'll all be respectful as always. but if you read my post about being stopped in my neighborhood, maybe we could all go for a walk after, down to the park, ha! and educate my neighbors en masse. We'll celebrate the semi victory that is our ccw by that time.

I will be starting a new thread, after i start speaking with a few ppl whos info, i have. If you'd like to be invited, please pm me, i'll give you my number and we can all set something up.