Thread: Mexican Military crosses US Border

Mexican Military crosses US Border

http://mrctv.org/videos/mexican-mili...-united-states

Claimed they was lost. Pulled post from another forum.

Lost my ass. Why did customs allow them to cross? Crossing into a sovereign country with out permission is an act of aggression unless you are already at war with them!
    Last edited by Tony4310; 06-25-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    Lost my ass. Why did customs allow them to cross? Crossing into a sovereign country with out permission is an act of aggression unless you are already at war with them!
    Even at war, it is still an act of aggression, but it may be JUSTIFIABLE when at war!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    An act of aggression like the ATF sending weapons over the boarder to supply the Cartels.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie