• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOX NEWS, locals pressure wisconsin Jewlerly store owner threaten boycott

wild boar

The number of members who use this site...

...are being monitored by a visiting group that dwarfs members numbers by at least three to one. The number of people who post this anti private property rights crap are out numbered by far more than that by other members. Stop and look at the numbers of your "infringement group", and you will see this to be a fact. I, for one want you to stop using this form, or at least the word "WE", in your campaign against the rights of others. This fine for me and the hell with you will not be tolerated by true advocates of the constitution. Should we be able to post "NO CARRY IN...", absolutely, it better serves the cause, and we will know how to plan our daily activities. All that is being done now is damaging to everyone. boar out.:(

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
One Day The Courts Will Have To Decide About "Property Rights"....

I don't post negative responses or aggressive posts about stores posting "No Firearms" but I do think it is wrong.

It is wrong because our right to carry is in the U.S. Constitution. All of our Civil rights are protected one way or another by the U.S. Constitution but yet we still are discriminated because we exercise ONE right, the right to keep and bear arms. I look back to Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks and all the others who have stood up for our rights and won and are now recognized as having those rights protected by the U.S. Constitution or some federal law. Why is it that the 2nd Amendment is always the ONLY right that can be overridden by a "right" that is not even IN the Constitution?

Keep in mind that if a store is open to the public it is a "Public Accommodation" IAW federal law.

Link: http://www.citizensource.com/History/20thCen/CRA1964/CRA2.htm

Lurchiron

...are being monitored by a visiting group that dwarfs members numbers by at least three to one. The number of people who post this anti private property rights crap are out numbered by far more than that by other members. Stop and look at the numbers of your "infringement group", and you will see this to be a fact. I, for one want you to stop using this form, or at least the word "WE", in your campaign against the rights of others. This fine for me and the hell with you will not be tolerated by true advocates of the constitution. Should we be able to post "NO CARRY IN...", absolutely, it better serves the cause, and we will know how to plan our daily activities. All that is being done now is damaging to everyone. boar out.:(

Ease up on the aluminium foil...Dude:mad:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
heck I am all for private property owners being able to say NO YOU MAY NOT carry this or that on to my property ! This is still America ( kinda ) . I also 100% all for people being able to say WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU because you won't allow US to bring a legally carried concealed weapon into your business for our personal self defense. We all make choices & we are free to make those choices BUT when your choice infringes on my rights..THEN i have a right to spend my money elsewhere.

Wild Boar...your Paranoia is now visually evident & I could careless about somewhen unseen & un known infringement group.....I agree TIN FOIL ALERT !!!!

wild boar

I like my foil...

...,and as far as infringement, "STORES WHO INFRINGE UPON OUR RIGHTS". Private property, and business rights are protected under SB93,like it or not. boar out. :idea:

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
So, what's your point? That's what I'm trying to figure out. :confused:

umm yeah..and you need to spell your words correctly....OUR is not ARE ((("THOSE WHO INFRINGE UPON ARE RIGHTS". ))) i almost replied WTF are you attempting to say ??!!

OK, I am posting a new rule on the WI hometown forum...no posting when either DRUNK or HIGH as your posts sound like they are being made by an intoxicated person...YOUR RANTING ABOUT UNKNOWN GROUPS that we all could give two flying $HITS LESS ABOUT.

wild boar

I'm the paranoid one...

heck I am all for private property owners being able to say NO YOU MAY NOT carry this or that on to my property ! This is still America ( kinda ) . I also 100% all for people being able to say WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU because you won't allow US to bring a legally carried concealed weapon into your business for our personal self defense. We all make choices & we are free to make those choices BUT when your choice infringes on my rights..THEN i have a right to spend my money elsewhere.

Wild Boar...your Paranoia is now visually evident & I could careless about somewhen unseen & un known infringement group.....I agree TIN FOIL ALERT !!!!

...hardly, I still have enough confidence in my ability to protect myself without being armed every minute I'm in public. "Nothing to fear, but fear itself". boar out. Oh ya, I like foil!!!!! :D

wild boar

"we", what are the names of we?

umm yeah..and you need to spell your words correctly....OUR is not ARE ((("THOSE WHO INFRINGE UPON ARE RIGHTS". ))) i almost replied WTF are you attempting to say ??!!

OK, I am posting a new rule on the WI hometown forum...no posting when either DRUNK or HIGH as your posts sound like they are being made by an intoxicated person...YOUR RANTING ABOUT UNKNOWN GROUPS that we all could give two flying $HITS LESS ABOUT.

Sorry WEBSTER, I'm not perfect,(removing a layer of foil),and am not alone in that respect. RANTING = STATEMENT, when you're out of ammo you attack, not very wise. boar out. :idea:

Deadscott

We can't pick and choose which Constitutional Rights we support, well at least I can't. A man has a right to post his private property. I have a right to carry for any lawful purpose. My right to carry stops at his property line whether we like it our not.

Personally I don't have a problem with it. I want to be the one who decides who can come onto my property armed.

Grant Guess

I don't have a problem with a business posting. It is their right. It is also my right to avoid that business and send all of my friends elsewhere as well.

It has been statistically proven that 16X more people will hear a report on a poor business, product or service than a good one. With the internet, that is likely a far higher ratio.

This man is clearly playing both sides of the fence and wants everyone to think he is a victim via the broken wing syndrome. It is clear that he is looking for all of the free advertising that he can get and nothing more. He could give 2 chitz about our rights under Art 1 Sec 25 and that is his prerogative.

I have notified all of my friends/relatives within 60 miles of Milwaukee and am certain that they will pass the info along as well. They are staunch 2nd amendment patriots and will simply go elsewhere.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
...I did not quot the thread correctly, It's, STORES who infringe, not THOSE. boar out. :D

But they do "Infringe". No one (that I know of) is saying that they don't have a right to infringe, only that they do.

I admit that I wouldn't have used the same title for that thread (and if you read the whole thing you'll note my objections) but the title is accurate; if a little too strong. I would have titled it along the lines of "Stores who limit our rights" or some such.

Stores also "infringe" on your right to go barefoot. Some of them "infringe" on your right to eat or drink while inside.

Of course, there is a double standard. If you truly believe in property rights, the smoking ban, most zoning laws, and even the civil rights act are a direct violation of the rights of private property owners.

Paul Soglin tried to trumpet private property rights when he was talking about his anti-concealed carry ordinance even though he didn't care about them when he helped make it illegal to sell handguns in Madison in the 90's.

So, pick a side, but no double standard. If you agree with the civil rights acts restriction on property owners, you should agree that government can force private property owners to allow people to carry guns on their property.

Me, I don't think government should have a thing to do with either.

wild boar

I know there are more like minded...

We can't pick and choose which Constitutional Rights we support, well at least I can't. A man has a right to post his private property. I have a right to carry for any lawful purpose. My right to carry stops at his property line whether we like it our not.

Personally I don't have a problem with it. I want to be the one who decides who can come onto my property armed.

...members who may take issue, but respect for the ideals within the constitution prevail. We will honor all rights, " that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator". "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". boar out.