• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Displaying Your Permit?

logables

People are mostly Sheeple and go through life with their heads buried in the sand. Those that do open their eyes and think for themselves see life as it is and not the life created for them by the government media complex.

The police do indeed know who Wisconsin Carry is and they have paid dearly over the last 18 months. Some police and police departments/cities will pay dearly in the very near future as well.

Wisconsin Carry is the ONLY organization that has stood up for our rights and has won every single lawsuit. We have made a difference and we will continue to do so.

Yes, we have made a little progress since JBs opinion. I am as well informed about WCI as anybody, I am also one of the first 25 membership numbers on the WCI founders club page. The WCI facebook page can be quite entertaining at times. It is a decent organization but the membership numbers will drop now that conceal carry with permits and training is here to stay. My opinion.

oak1971

Yes, we have made a little progress since JBs opinion. I am as well informed about WCI as anybody, I am also one of the first 25 membership numbers on the WCI founders club page. The WCI facebook page can be quite entertaining at times. It is a decent organization but the membership numbers will drop now that conceal carry with permits and training is here to stay. My opinion.

Then you were probably banned and have returned as a poltergeist.

protias

You must be Spartacus then.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member

Why would WCI lose member? WCI is about carry in Wi. for the time being oc , cc will also be about WCI for there will still be a need for a true gun rights group one that will not put up with harassment of carriers by rogue or uninformed leo. Just My Opinion

M

McX

you have obviously missed some important parts of your training: Be innocent of instigation, and retreat. Thread after thread you appear to be here to argue, and incite, to make people uneasy, and disrupt things, and cast a rather poor light on the average carrier. your slowly heading toward being banned, and shunned by every member you come in contact with. Obviously you never read Dale Carnegie's: How to win friends, and influence people. Your driving me off, and your undertone threats of bringing your 'posse' with you to social events has me quite disturbed. I suggest you consider: if you want friends, you have to be a friend. you just dont seem to get it; these people you argue with are the ones who will back you up, when the heat or pressure is on, who's membership dollars will aid you if you are put upon by the man. Get some perspective, soften your outlook, and come seeking friendship, not confrontation.

MKEgal

Trip20 said:
I hear they're going to have a state mandated bar-code tattooed on our wrists encompassing all of our state licensing information from drivers licenses, to hunting, fishing and carry licenses.
LOL!!! :lol:
Oh, please, someone go post this on the W"AV"E FB page so they can start spreading another rumor & discredit themselves further.

McX said:
[lunchables has] obviously missed some important parts of training: Be innocent of instigation, and retreat. Thread after thread you appear to be here to argue, and incite, to make people uneasy, and disrupt things, and cast a rather poor light on the average carrier.
You're slowly heading toward being banned, and shunned by every member you come in contact with.
You just don't seem to get it; these people you argue with are the ones who will back you up, when the heat or pressure is on, whose membership dollars will aid you if you are put upon by the man.
...come seeking friendship, not confrontation.
Amen.
:applause: