• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrying in Lancaster county/city

aadvark

Pennsylvania Law, under 18 Pa.C.S. 6120, Prohibits Lancaster County and Lancaster City from Regulating Firearms.

Open Carry is Legal in Pennsylvania under Pennsylvania Law 18 Pa.C.S. 6106, because; that Law ONLY Regulates Concealed Carry or Vehicle Carry.

All Pennsylvania Law Enforcement Officers in Pennsylvania are Taught about This Matter under The Municipal Law Enforcement Training Act 120.

I hate MD

An a exception too the rule

All Pennsylvania Law Enforcement Officers in Pennsylvania are Taught about This Matter under The Municipal Law Enforcement Training Act 120.

"Philly cops aren't trained the law"