• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Inslee makes it official...time to ask him about OC?

Dave Workman

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Ask him, I did....

https://inslee.house.gov/contact-me/email-jay

As a gun rights activist I wish to know where you stand on the following gun issues: Open Carry, Concealed Carry, Self-defense, Ownership of modern sport/utility rifles, Gun shows. I also wish to know where you stand on the congressional probe of Operation Fast and Furious, and whether you believe that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is in need of a major overhaul, and new leadership.

I expect a form letter response, nothing more....

Dain Bramage

I expect a form letter response, nothing more....

Expect him to make a strong stand for the 2nd Amendment, and the right to visit your locked up guns at the state mandated shooting venue of your choice.

Oh, and the right to shoot ducks with a break-action 20 gauge.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I didn't like him as an art teacher.

(Sorry inside joke with my brother)

We had a Jay Inslee as an art teacher in B'ham highschool.

Last edited: