Thread: In Preparation For CC...

In Preparation For CC...

I have spent hours researching, reading reviews, and watching youtube videos on CC holsters.

Without a doubt, I will be going with the CrossBreed Super Tuck

While I have not worn one, I HIGHLY recommend anyone also looking for a new CC holster, consider the CBST.

Anyone else going to be doing some extra shopping in prep for CC in July?
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    her review is great. It was one of the many that greatly impressed me!
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I have a supertuck and I was wondering if this reviewer would kindly come over to my house to help me adjust it properly. Also, I'd like if she would bounce up and down to demonstrate the retention ablilties of this holster......
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    [IMG]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc90/*********-007/dayum.jpg[/IMG]
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I have a supertuck and I was wondering if this reviewer would kindly come over to my house to help me adjust it properly. Also, I'd like if she would bounce up and down to demonstrate the retention ablilties of this holster......
    I admit, I've watched this 'review' more times than I've seen 'Full Metal Jacket'

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Quote Originally Posted by XD40-OD View Post
    her review is great. It was one of the many that greatly impressed me!
    I do enjoy her videos as she is very informative and not bad looking to boot.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Buffalo Holster/Hardballer makes em too.

Concealment holsters from Hardballer

Free shipping, Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for LIFE.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

I could not justify spending $70 on a holster I could make for around $10 so I went for it and here it is. All I needed to by was the snaps and Kydex .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_00034.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	6137  
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I ordered a Crossbreed a while ago, now that I know there are members here that make them as well, I will be sharing out my other holster needs as I acquire the funds to do so. I will be reccomending friends to try local as well!
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

I will stick with leather.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Cammo Carry - Open Carry That Nobody Sees

WOW - Great Video. I will certainly pass this on to my female students.

The video made one important concept very clear. If one has the right clothing, open carry can become defacto concealment (think cammo carry) carry. By way of example, when I instruct in Utah, I wear black jeans, my black shirt with my bright yellow Utah BCI Instructor Badge cloth logo sewed on the front, and open carry a Springfield XD-9 in a black leather outside the belt holster. I am open carrying, but the firearm and holster blend in to my black pants and black shirt to the point that absolutely nobody notices. (See video when the female demonstrator shows how difficult it is to spot her Smith & Wesson Personal Bodyguard revolver (black) when worn with black jeans and a matching black top.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.