• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In Preparation For CC...

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I have spent hours researching, reading reviews, and watching youtube videos on CC holsters.

Without a doubt, I will be going with the CrossBreed Super Tuck

While I have not worn one, I HIGHLY recommend anyone also looking for a new CC holster, consider the CBST.

Anyone else going to be doing some extra shopping in prep for CC in July?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I have a supertuck and I was wondering if this reviewer would kindly come over to my house to help me adjust it properly. Also, I'd like if she would bounce up and down to demonstrate the retention ablilties of this holster...... :eek:

XDFDE45

[video=youtube;x3oPw1WCYpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3oPw1WCYpU[/video]
dayum.jpg

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I have a supertuck and I was wondering if this reviewer would kindly come over to my house to help me adjust it properly. Also, I'd like if she would bounce up and down to demonstrate the retention ablilties of this holster...... :eek:

I admit, I've watched this 'review' more times than I've seen 'Full Metal Jacket'

littlewolf

I could not justify spending $70 on a holster I could make for around $10 so I went for it and here it is. All I needed to by was the snaps and Kydex .

Attachments

• Photo_00034.jpg
    Photo_00034.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 89

Carcharodon

I ordered a Crossbreed a while ago, now that I know there are members here that make them as well, I will be sharing out my other holster needs as I acquire the funds to do so. I will be reccomending friends to try local as well!

jpm84092

Cammo Carry - Open Carry That Nobody Sees

WOW - Great Video. I will certainly pass this on to my female students.

The video made one important concept very clear. If one has the right clothing, open carry can become defacto concealment (think cammo carry) carry. By way of example, when I instruct in Utah, I wear black jeans, my black shirt with my bright yellow Utah BCI Instructor Badge cloth logo sewed on the front, and open carry a Springfield XD-9 in a black leather outside the belt holster. I am open carrying, but the firearm and holster blend in to my black pants and black shirt to the point that absolutely nobody notices. (See video when the female demonstrator shows how difficult it is to spot her Smith & Wesson Personal Bodyguard revolver (black) when worn with black jeans and a matching black top.