• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Obama Administration will not tolerate whistleblowers.

DontTreadOnMeVa

'Project Gunrunner' Whistleblower Says ATF Sent Him Termination Notice
By Maxim Lott
Published June 27, 2011
FoxNews.com

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms is being accused of retaliating against an agent who helped publicize the agency’s role in allowing thousands of guns to cross the U.S. border and fall into the hands of Mexican drug gangs.
The agent, Vince Cefalu, who has spoken out about the ATF's so-called "Project Gunrunner" scandal, says he was served with termination papers just last week, and he calls the move politically motivated.
“Aside from Jay Dobyns, I don't know of anyone that's been more vocal about ATF mismanagement than me,” said Cefalu, a senior special agent based in Dublin, Calif. “That's why this is happening.” Dobyns, an ATF special agent based in Tucson, has appeared several times on Fox News to discuss the scandal.

ATF agent Vince Cefalu ten years ago, dressed to go undercover and infiltrate motorcycle gangs.
Cefalu first told FoxNews.com about the ATF’s embattled anti-gun smuggling operation in December, before the first reports on the story appeared in February. “Simply put, we knowingly let hundreds of guns and dozens of identified bad guys go across the border,” Cefalu said at the time.
Since then, Cefalu’s claims have been vindicated, as a number of agents with first-hand knowledge of the case came forward. The scandal over Project Gunrunner led to congressional hearings, a presidential reprimand – Obama called the operation “a serious mistake” – and speculation that ATF chief Ken Melson will resign.

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/27/atf-to-fire-gunrunner-whistleblower/

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
It seems like a clear case of retaliation. I am sure the ATF is trying to discredit him any way they can. They will likely say that the termination had nothing to do with Gunrunner and that he is being terminated for reasons they cannot disclose to the public...blah blah blah

Justin

Gunslinger

The NO FEAR act will come into play. His Gestapo masters are facing major consequences for this action so typical of the scum that obooba has running the Reich.

Dave Workman

BREAKING: Grassley to get ‘F&F’ files for Senate votes; ATF fires whistleblower

In an arrangement brokered by Sen. Patrick Leahy, key documents relating to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Operation Fast and Furious are supposed to be handed over to Sen. Charles Grassley in exchange for today’s Senate votes on three key Justice Department nominations that Grassley had been blocking.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...iles-for-senate-votes-atf-fires-whistleblower

Griz

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day. Oh yeah, the whistleblower protection training I received as a government drone.

jbone

(puke)

Government and politics disgust me. I hope some good comes of this.

Careful :eek: there's a member that may just report you for that disgust. Let us know if you get any knocks on the door from any three letter agencies.

Gunslinger

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day. Oh yeah, the whistleblower protection training I received as a government drone.

Don't be too quick to dismiss it. The NO FEAR act has teeth in it. And the burden to support this guy's firing is on the dirtbag, batfe Nazis.

Yaki

Anyone do all this kickin and screamin when Bush shot the country to hell for 8 years? Homeland security is his baby which took away a hell of alot more liberities but I guess you 3 or 4 were sleep during those years. Well Rip Van Winkles type in George Bush and see what pops up :banana:

Gunslinger

Anyone do all this kickin and screamin when Bush shot the country to hell for 8 years? Homeland security is his baby which took away a hell of alot more liberities but I guess you 3 or 4 were sleep during those years. Well Rip Van Winkles type in George Bush and see what pops up :banana:

And this has to do with holder and his Gestapo violating the USC in what way? The NO FEAR act has zero to do with Homeland Security, which I happen to think is complete BS, along with the ******** at the TSA, and is the topic of this thread. How's your liberties in Kalifornia these days, or have you been asleep? Type in Waco and see what pops up. There is no greater denial of liberty than cold blooded murder. Or maybe you were also asleep when klinton and reno ran the Reich.

riverrat10k

Yes, Yaki, I did.

The creation of Homeland Security and the passing of the telecommunications act (too tired to cite correctly) that allowed domestic spying were two of the most despicable things passed during the Bush years. Remember though, that it was a democratic congress. The Statists in both parties loved these events and got political brownie points to boot.

If you are still thinking about things in th left-right dem-repub paradigm, you ain't seein' the whole picture.

Obama sucks as did Bush. I haven't decided which one sucks worst, but Obama is much more flagrant about it. The international banking cartel pulls the strings. The politicians mostly just try to keep us from revolting.

mohawk001

Cry and remain blind all you want along with that selective memory you appear to have. However, many people did say something against what Bush did. Also, that does not give Obama an excuse to add to it and make it worse, no matter how much you wish to think that he is an angel sent from whatever god you may wish to worship.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

Obviously a whole lot of people from both political sides weren't happy with a lot of Bush's policies, or else McCain would have wiped the floor with the moonbat messiah. I noticed nothing Bush put in place has been reversed though, so I suppose for all of barry's criticism even Gitmo wasn't all that bad.

Furthermore Bush didn't direct his minions to engage in covert operations that caused the deaths of border patrol agents just to give truth to the lie that %90 of cartel guns come from US gun shops.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited: