Thread: Terry Fields - Florida Senate District 1

Terry Fields - Florida Senate District 1

Folks,

The Terry Fields website is getting bigger and badder, which really makes me ask the question: is this gun-hating fanatic the kind of guy we really want in office?

http://www.terrylfields.com/

I didn't have to look any further than his homepage. He had a video of Obama on it.

This Fields is a true believer to have Obama on his website. He's campaigning to the absolute basest elements in the electorate. Sounds like a winning formula!
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    This Fields is a true believer to have Obama on his website. He's campaigning to the absolute basest elements in the electorate. Sounds like a winning formula!
    I personally think that this election will go exactly the way of the general election (down to the percentages, given how district one"looks like America"), and if the President isn't reelected, Terry Fields' base lib constituency didn't vote at all: Fields' does not hide his extreme liberal agendas, and his allusions to Obama seem to reenforce that he is Obama's candidate.

From his "news" section, there is no political differentiation:
    "Click here to rush $5 or more to my campaign. I need your help to get my message out.
    I believe that we must work with President Obama to put people in Florida back to work, invest in our infrastructure and turn things around."