• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terry Fields - Florida Senate District 1

77zach

This Fields is a true believer to have Obama on his website. He's campaigning to the absolute basest elements in the electorate. Sounds like a winning formula!

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
This Fields is a true believer to have Obama on his website. He's campaigning to the absolute basest elements in the electorate. Sounds like a winning formula!

I personally think that this election will go exactly the way of the general election (down to the percentages, given how district one"looks like America"), and if the President isn't reelected, Terry Fields' base lib constituency didn't vote at all: Fields' does not hide his extreme liberal agendas, and his allusions to Obama seem to reenforce that he is Obama's candidate.

From his "news" section, there is no political differentiation:
"Click here to rush $5 or more to my campaign. I need your help to get my message out.
I believe that we must work with President Obama to put people in Florida back to work, invest in our infrastructure and turn things around."