Thread: Salinas PD needs new hiring porocedures with all the arrested cops.

Salinas PD needs new hiring porocedures with all the arrested cops.

A cop was arrested on 3 felonies involving stealing 40,000.00 from his own mom. She reported him and he was charged. Yesterday he pled to a misdemeanor and got off with 1 year probabtion and retired from the force with a 28,000/00 payout (tax payer money great). He wrote his mom a check for 30,000.00 which she quickly deposited.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/28371735/detail.html

We had an incident where a young couple were sitting in thier suv and during the stop one cop yelled gun and opened fire causing the other officer to open fire.
    Needless to say he was charged for that and kiewing on his report. The other officer wasn't charged as he was responding to the first cop.
    Again tax payer bailout when the lawsuit followed (rightfully so).

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/10...edirected=true

Down the road from Salinas a Seaside a cop was charged with 2 counts of secual assult (16 felonies in all) women while on duty. The pull you over and assult you routine. He will be going to trial soon as i think at least 3 women have come forewad.
    That money willbe coming from the pockets of seaside residents.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...aulting-women/

A different officer from the SPD was charged with child molestation link below.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/13...edirected=true

I post this because the victems had their rights violated. Which ties into having the right to not speak to cops, the right to bear arms, see how i tied it in

Probably a typo but what does 'kiewing on his report' mean?
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson View Post
    I think he meat lying, but intended to spell it lieing as "k" and "l" are right next to one another on the keyboard.

Wow! It's utterly amazing. Yet, there are good, decent and honest people who are routinely rejected for employment by law enforcement agencies. This just happened to a friend of mine, now he's on a different path to become an EMT.

Activist Member
    I have had several friends of mine rejected employment with 2 police departments even though they have a zero record and nothing excessive traffic wise. One of my buddys was explained because of his heavily involvement with shootings and combat wise where they felt he was mentally unable to withstand the stress of being a LEO. I call that BS considering he's doing Federal Armed Security at the moment where he can pretty much do everything minus give charges.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson View Post
    Yes It was lieng. Simple typo.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow62988 View Post
    I think he meat lying, but intended to spell it lieing as "k" and "l" are right next to one another on the keyboard.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Yet, there are good, decent and honest people who are routinely rejected for employment by law enforcement agencies.
    I'm one of them.

After seeing the beast from the inside; there is no such thing as paranoid enough. They have openly declared war on anyone who isn't wearing their uniform.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    I'm one of them.

After seeing the beast from the inside; there is no such thing as paranoid enough. They have openly declared war on anyone who isn't wearing their uniform.
    That is NOT true, I take umbrage to that statement
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Yaki,

Good posts, if more people would search they would find that there are many cases like this even in their own locality not just the big stuff that hits the news. I also suggest people find out who the "Brady" cops are in their area. (cops who lie or are misleading on police reports, a felony never prosecuted).

I have family in Seaside and almost came down that way this weekend. If I make it down someday want to meet for coffee?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    That is NOT true, I take umbrage to that statement
    Rejectees often bitterly see nefarious intent on the part of the rejecters. It is psychologically easier to accept that the reason for rejection is external and not internal.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Yaki,

Good posts, if more people would search they would find that there are many cases like this even in their own locality not just the big stuff that hits the news. I also suggest people find out who the "Brady" cops are in their area. (cops who lie or are misleading on police reports, a felony never prosecuted).

I have family in Seaside and almost came down that way this weekend. If I make it down someday want to meet for coffee?
    Never drank coffee but we can shoot the **** while you do haha.. Let me know whenever you get out here..

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Rejectees often bitterly see nefarious intent on the part of the rejecters. It is psychologically easier to accept that the reason for rejection is external and not internal.
    Presumptive ******-bags often like to build Straw Men to set ablaze...

I left. It's well documented. I believe you can even FOIA it... Find some Facts. Screw off.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Yaki View Post
    Never drank coffee but we can shoot the **** while you do haha.. Let me know whenever you get out here..
    Will do, the woman has been bugging me to go that way, but work suddenly picked up a gain. Hopefully make it that way this summer.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Banned
    No need to go through any FOIA hassle. Just search this site for previously posted accounts, assuming they still exist unedited. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    No need to go through any FOIA hassle. Just search this site for previously posted accounts, assuming they still exist unedited. Moving on.
    Wouldn't want to do any fact-finding...

My posts on the subject remain.

You know everything. Especially the stuff you don't know...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Yaki View Post
    Yes It was lieng. Simple typo.
    Ok, now I am really confused. Was the officer "kiewing" or was he "lieng"?

Quote Originally Posted by HYRYSC View Post
    Ok, now I am really confused. Was the officer "kiewing" or was he "lieng"?
    Niether. (Sorry about that...)
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Niether. (Sorry about that...)
    LOL. Now that thar is funny stuff!

Yaki,

And DA's too ... I had to back my local one down over a gun issue several years ago, and watching what happened during the Erskland trial in OKC, I wouldn't want to have to deal with that DA over any gun issue!
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    And DA's too ... I had to back my local one down over a gun issue several years ago, and watching what happened during the Erskland trial in OKC, I wouldn't want to have to deal with that DA over any gun issue!
    Very true I decided to take a few issues to the city DA and county Prosecutor, although they were different issues they both failed. And were dishonest about it.

Have you read Grisham's "Innocent Man"? Being from OK you might find it very interesting/infuriating.

SVG - hadn't read it yet (like I need another reason to be infuriated LOL) but I will definitely check it out at the library to see if I need it in my collection
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Quote Originally Posted by okboomer View Post
    SVG - hadn't read it yet (like I need another reason to be infuriated LOL) but I will definitely check it out at the library to see if I need it in my collection
    LOL...I hear ya!!!

Very true I decided to take a few issues to the city DA and county Prosecutor, although they were different issues they both failed. And were dishonest about it.

Have you read Grisham's "Innocent Man"? Being from OK you might find it very interesting/infuriating.
    Excellent Book. Highly recommend it.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."