• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

30 years ago in July, Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood had a child...

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
Clips, holsters, pistol belts and toys for my XD40 are appreciated. Plan ahead, order early and don't be 'that guy' who gives me my present late. Seriously, it pisses me off.

Outdoorsman1

I did not know Chuck and Clint were "that way".....:eek:

Just Sayin...

Serioulsy... "Happy Birthday To You".....:banana:

Outdoorsman1

wild boar

Happy aaaaah...

...test tube, in vitro fertilization day. How about a "HIIII YAAAA", or "MAKE MY DAY" bumper sticker? boar out.

M

McX

...test tube, in vitro fertilization day. How about a "HIIII YAAAA", or "MAKE MY DAY" bumper sticker? boar out.

boar, if you boar out, are you 30 thou over-bored?

guess i could offer extended service on an oil change, based upon the trip here theory.

hardballer

Clips, holsters, pistol belts and toys for my XD40 are appreciated. Plan ahead, order early and don't be 'that guy' who gives me my present late. Seriously, it pisses me off.

I was thinkin' 'bout givin' ya a 50 BMG Barrett semi auto with a 10X Leopold Mk 4 with 2X doubler to make it a 20X, an APA Bipod and a thousand rounds of 50 BMG ammo. Gonna gift wrap it all in a stainless steel, diamond plate truck box gun case and that loaded onto a brand new Ford F250 PowerStroke Diesel, Quad Cab with a 8" Skyjacker Lift kit and 38.5-16/16.5 " MT Baja Claw tires on Edge Evolution MT rims. Hmmm...

Sounded so good I decided to keep it for my self, but happy birthday anyway.

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I was thinkin' 'bout givin' ya a 50 BMG Barrett semi auto with a 10X Leopold Mk 4 with 2X doubler to make it a 20X, an APA Bipod and a thousand rounds of 50 BMG ammo. Gonna gift wrap it all in a stainless steel, diamond plate truck box gun case and that loaded onto a brand new Ford F250 PowerStroke Diesel, Quad Cab with a 8" Skyjacker Lift kit and 38.5-16/16.5 " MT Baja Claw tires on Edge Evolution MT rims. Hmmm...

I got halfway through reading that and had to change my skivy drawers, then came back and read the other half and cried...

I don't like you anymore, and you owe me for a pair of skivy drawers

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
A good month....

Well shoot; I'm on the 9th....
2w2gf0p.jpg

Russf

Throw in one of your holsters and put my name in for the give away. Thanks