• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good handgun ranges in/close to Walworth, CO?

Passive101

I'm trying to find a good handgun range close to Delavan, WI.

I would like silluite targets.
Double taps are pretty much a must if possible
No range Nazis
Common sense rules
Price (not out of this world)

I've read on here before there is a private range in Janesville, but do not remember the name of it. I heard that they allow all of these things and the range is 24/7 and you get a key to this. If anyone could confirm that, that would be great.

If anyone knows of more please post them. I'm ok with indoor and outdoor.

-Passive-

Passive101

mcmiller range is in eagle.

I found out they do not allow double taps and only let you shoot 1 round a second. It doesn't match my training for self defense shooting. I'd consider them for skeet, shotgun, or rifle shooting though.

rimmer

The Delavan Sportsmans Club Is one shot every 5 seconds, and no holster use. Its a very nice club with the membership at $35.00 a year. It has a 7yd, 25yd, 50yd, and 100yd range. The range fee is $5.00 per day. This clubs main draw is trap and skeet shooting, and its run by directors who are all volunteer.
Come check it out.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Bring lots of ammo!

This is a very good club/range with lots of activities, including IDPA, UPSPA, bowling pin shoots, Glock match, etc., etc. Safety is stressed, but I've never run into a range nazi.... Double-tap on silhouettes to your heart's content! Bring lots of ammo!

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Schultz Resort Rod and Gun Club[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]S8106 Schultz Lane, Muskego, WI[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]www.schultzgunclub.com[/FONT]

Passive101

The Delavan Sportsmans Club Is one shot every 5 seconds, and no holster use. Its a very nice club with the membership at $35.00 a year. It has a 7yd, 25yd, 50yd, and 100yd range. The range fee is $5.00 per day. This clubs main draw is trap and skeet shooting, and its run by directors who are all volunteer.
Come check it out.

1 shot every 5 seconds? :s

I think I'm going to pass on this atrocity of a gun club. I could swap several magazines in that amount of time.