Thread: ammo for 7.62x39 pistol

ammo for 7.62x39 pistol

Just an FYI, Cabela's has their 7.62x39 on sale for $4.29 on their website, plus mil/fire/pd/ems/etc get a 5% discount... They match the website price in store..

I was able to pick up about 1140 rounds of 154gr sp and 400 rounds of 122gr fmj for about 340$ including tax.

Same for .223. Remember when it's on sale at Cabela's it's usually cheaper by the box than bulk.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

lol, I remember when I first started buying 7.62x39 it was $1.50 a box. What the hell happened?
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    lol, i remember when i first started buying 7.62x39 it was $1.50 a box. What the hell happened?
    obama!
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 06-28-2011 at 10:53 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    lol, I remember when I first started buying 7.62x39 it was $1.50 a box. What the hell happened?
    There was a time that foreign made ammo could be imported by just about anyone. Now, try and get an import license.

FWIW, I used to buy 30-06 milsurp ammo for $0.02 per round ($20/thousand). Some of it was AP and some just Ball.

I think that's what is referred to as "the good old days".
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

It's nice to see the 154g SP on sale. It's been somewhat scarce of late.

$3.99 till the 17th (I think just the FMJ, but not sure if it includes SP and HP).