Discussion in West Virginia section.
Last edited by Rich B; 06-28-2011 at 05:52 PM.
I read through most of that today.
Demand proof, and deny everything. In the end, say that they are all immune from suit because they were acting in good faith.
This is the part of the complaint that I find the most interesting:
16. Plaintiff West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (hereinafter “WVCDL”), is a West Virginia nonprofit corporation.
17. WVCDL is a nonpartisan, all-volunteer, grassroots organization of concerned West Virginians who support an individual’s right to keep and bear arms for defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, as protected by the West Virginia Constitution and the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
18. WVCDL has members throughout the State of West Virginia, including members who reside in or frequently visit the City of Wheeling. WVCDL brings this action on behalf of its members.
19. Keith Owen Campbell is a member of WVCDL.
20. Many WVCDL members, including Keith Owen Campbell, regularly carry handguns for personal protection at all times and places they may lawfully do so.