• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting filing in West Virginia

VW_Factor

I read through most of that today.

Demand proof, and deny everything. In the end, say that they are all immune from suit because they were acting in good faith.

:banghead:

Edward Peruta

It must be nice to have a State Organization willing to become a plaintiff!!

This is the part of the complaint that I find the most interesting:

16. Plaintiff West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc. (hereinafter “WVCDL”), is a West Virginia nonprofit corporation.

17. WVCDL is a nonpartisan, all-volunteer, grassroots organization of concerned West Virginians who support an individual’s right to keep and bear arms for defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, as protected by the West Virginia Constitution and the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.

18. WVCDL has members throughout the State of West Virginia, including members who reside in or frequently visit the City of Wheeling. WVCDL brings this action on behalf of its members.

19. Keith Owen Campbell is a member of WVCDL.

20. Many WVCDL members, including Keith Owen Campbell, regularly carry handguns for personal protection at all times and places they may lawfully do so.