• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jacksonville, NC OC Meetup Saturday, July 9, 2011 Eastern NC

Lawmaker

http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/events/23455951/

Cracker Barrel
1260 Western Blvd Jacksonville, NC
7:00 PM

I am the host. We have had already had a few meets at this location with nothing but good to say about it. OC is not mandatory but encouraged. I will wait out front by the rocking chairs so that we can all walk in together.

G19 in a Serpa

Last edited:

Bearfoot

Any excuse to eat at Cracker Barrel is good with me.:) Myself and one more would be glad to attend. And possibly her son as well.

Dreamer

I'm going to have to bow out too...

I've got an invitation to go to Raleigh to attend a "ZSA" match at Eagle1. As much as I love the meetups, I can't pass up an opportunity to shoot "zombies", USPSA-style.

Catch you guys next time.

Bearfoot

Had good time tonight. It was a pleasure to meet everyone. I can now begin to put faces to usernames. Take care and God bless.:banana:

Almost forgot. I got all suited up for rain for the ride home. Got maybe 2 or 3 miles from Cracker Barrel, and it got dry, and stayed that way all the wat to New bern.

Last edited:

usmc198

Had a good time Last night. It is great to have met you guys. Good range of backgrounds among the attendees. Thanks to Lawmaker for the flyer. I promise as soon as I find the link to the ballistics site that I mentioned, I will post it for you guys. Also if you like Sig Sauer, there is a shop online who's name starts with Buds, that has a good sale on the P250, E2022 and E2024. I did not post the full url bc I am not sure if it is appropriate to do so in this forum. If you cannot find it and want the full link, hit me offline. Almost forgot to thank you for letting me sit in attendance.

Late entry: Here is the url for the ballistics info. http://ammo.ar15.com/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/index.htm#RIFLE AMMUNITION

Last edited:

tonslawed

Looks like you all had a great time together. Hope to be a part of this event someday soon and thanks for posting the link.