Thread: Got A Call From My Rep. Ms. Kerkman Today....

Got A Call From My Rep. Ms. Kerkman Today....

Wow.. 2nd personal call from my Rep. Ms. Kerkman in responce to my e-mails to her...

She confirmed, per my request, I AM ON THE LIST.....

Now I can only hope... a signing pen becomes available... If she can get one she confirmed she will make sure I get it....

She did say that he will use a single pen to sign a single page the another single pen for another page...and so on and so on....

I am real hopefull...

Thanks to someone in here (can't remember who right now..) for the idea....

Outdoorsman1

PS: I did ask her about when Gov. Walker will be signing the bill... She seemed to think it would be sooner rather than later....but would not commit to any more than that....
    Last edited by Outdoorsman1; 06-29-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (1891–1970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Thats funny, and cool as hell.

I would get a good copy of the bill, and put it in a frame. It would look great on your wall I'm sure.
    Hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Thats funny, and cool as hell.

I would get a good copy of the bill, and put it in a frame. It would look great on your wall I'm sure.
    Hope it works out.

Yep..thats my plan... along with a letter of authenticity...

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

Outdoorsman1

Id be willing to make a donation to just about any charity in order to recieve a signed copy of the bill.

Personally, I wouldn't frame a copy of the Bill till I "punched" a few holes through it. Sort of a christening if you will.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I'm going to conceal carry a copy of the bill too. And maybe make a paper holster out of the bill. Hrrm, the possibilities.....

I suppose those that feel the need could hang a copy of the bill by the "Throne" for "Special" usage...

I would be happy with just a signing pen W/ letter of authenticity... Copy of the Bill would be ok to I guess, but not my main focus...

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

Can you only go to the ceremony by invite? I just scheduled vacation for 7/8 based on your message in the other thread....... but if I can't make the ceremony I guess I should just keep my ass at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Trip20 View Post
    Can you only go to the ceremony by invite? I just scheduled vacation for 7/8 based on your message in the other thread....... but if I can't make the ceremony I guess I should just keep my ass at work!
    I do not know... I will e-mail my rep NOW with your qestion and post reply as soon as I get it...

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    Wow.. 2nd personal call from my Rep. Ms. Kerkman in responce to my e-mails to her...

She confirmed, per my request, I AM ON THE LIST.....
    Very cool! Wait until you meet Sam, you'll like her a lot. She's the type that will consistently respond to constituents, and especially supporters. (hint, hint...) Deb & I have known her and worked with her for years, and she's always been supportive of motorcycling issues as well as firearms freedom. We can't make it to the bill signing, so tell her Rob & Debbie from ABATE said hi!

She used to be our Rep until the redistricting in 2001 lumped Wheatland into Walworth County, and I'm looking forward to hopefully rejoining her and the rest of western Kenosha County in the 66th AD after this year's redistricting.

(No offense Paul, Marlon, etc. - there's nothing wrong with Walworth Co, it just irks me that we were removed from our favorite legislator.) I'll still stay in contact with Sen. Kedzie and Tyler August, though - I like working with them, too. In fact, we first met Tyler when he was Tom Lothian's junior legislative aide!
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    I do not know... I will e-mail my rep NOW with your qestion and post reply as soon as I get it...

Outdoorsman1
    Any response?

Edit: Never mind I saw in another thread it's not open to the public.
    Last edited by Trip20; 07-04-2011 at 12:18 AM.