• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got A Call From My Rep. Ms. Kerkman Today....

Outdoorsman1

Wow.. 2nd personal call from my Rep. Ms. Kerkman in responce to my e-mails to her...

She confirmed, per my request, I AM ON THE LIST.....:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I can only hope... a signing pen becomes available... If she can get one she confirmed she will make sure I get it....:banana: :banana: :banana:

She did say that he will use a single pen to sign a single page the another single pen for another page...and so on and so on....

I am real hopefull...

Thanks to someone in here (can't remember who right now..) for the idea....

Outdoorsman1

PS: I did ask her about when Gov. Walker will be signing the bill... She seemed to think it would be sooner rather than later....but would not commit to any more than that....

Last edited:

AaronS

Thats funny, and cool as hell.

I would get a good copy of the bill, and put it in a frame. It would look great on your wall I'm sure.
Hope it works out.

HandyHamlet

Personally, I wouldn't frame a copy of the Bill till I "punched" a few holes through it. Sort of a christening if you will.

emoticon-0130-devil.gif

Outdoorsman1

I suppose those that feel the need could hang a copy of the bill by the "Throne" for "Special" usage...

I would be happy with just a signing pen W/ letter of authenticity... Copy of the Bill would be ok to I guess, but not my main focus...

Outdoorsman1

Trip20

Can you only go to the ceremony by invite? I just scheduled vacation for 7/8 based on your message in the other thread....... but if I can't make the ceremony I guess I should just keep my ass at work!

Outdoorsman1

Can you only go to the ceremony by invite? I just scheduled vacation for 7/8 based on your message in the other thread....... but if I can't make the ceremony I guess I should just keep my ass at work!

I do not know... I will e-mail my rep NOW with your qestion and post reply as soon as I get it...

Outdoorsman1

Have Gun - Will Carry

Wow.. 2nd personal call from my Rep. Ms. Kerkman in responce to my e-mails to her...

She confirmed, per my request, I AM ON THE LIST.....

Very cool! Wait until you meet Sam, you'll like her a lot. She's the type that will consistently respond to constituents, and especially supporters. (hint, hint...) Deb & I have known her and worked with her for years, and she's always been supportive of motorcycling issues as well as firearms freedom. We can't make it to the bill signing, so tell her Rob & Debbie from ABATE said hi!

She used to be our Rep until the redistricting in 2001 lumped Wheatland into Walworth County, and I'm looking forward to hopefully rejoining her and the rest of western Kenosha County in the 66th AD after this year's redistricting.

(No offense Paul, Marlon, etc. - there's nothing wrong with Walworth Co, it just irks me that we were removed from our favorite legislator.) I'll still stay in contact with Sen. Kedzie and Tyler August, though - I like working with them, too. In fact, we first met Tyler when he was Tom Lothian's junior legislative aide!