• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Things like this make police look bad. None strong enough to do the right thing.

HKcarrier

Lady should have emasculated the sissy po-pos for being "not feeling safe" with a woman standing behind them and called them out for being p*ssys...

The whole "we don't feel safe" was an obvious comment for to justify their arrest and for the judge to see later.... "well officer safety blah blah".

The retalitory ticketing was VERY childish.

This sort of action by the police department really needs to be quelled. Acting as if they have license to order anyone around at any time. Retaliation. Etc...

I would have asked the cop who gave him the authority to order me (or anyone who was not a law breaker) around...

eye95

...The retalitory ticketing was VERY childish...

Others may disagree, but this part of the officers' actions is the most reprehensible. Those actions conclusively demonstrate that the officers were acting in their own selfish interests, but with the power of the State.

The consequences of these actions may pale in comparison to other actions officers have taken under color of law, but the certainty that the actions were retaliatory make them undeniably oppressive exercise of governmental authority and intolerable.

IMO, the ticketing campaign was criminal and should be prosecuted.

Gunslinger

Others may disagree, but this part of the officers' actions is the most reprehensible. Those actions conclusively demonstrate that the officers were acting in their own selfish interests, but with the power of the State.

The consequences of these actions may pale in comparison to other actions officers have taken under color of law, but the certainty that the actions were retaliatory make them undeniably oppressive exercise of governmental authority and intolerable.

IMO, the ticketing campaign was criminal and should be prosecuted.

This action added a zero to the size of the settlement check she'll get. Conspiracy, harrassment, intimidation, malicious prosecution. The interesting thought is that this could be a class action suit someday, over and above her suit. I have no doubt this is merely one of a pattern of abuse of power by these thugs and their leadership is hardly blind to it.

jmlefler

Lady should have emasculated the sissy po-pos for being "not feeling safe" with a woman standing behind them and called them out for being p*ssys...

The whole "we don't feel safe" was an obvious comment for to justify their arrest and for the judge to see later.... "well officer safety blah blah".
QUOTE]

Two highly trained officers, each carrying a side arm with backup ammo, probably each with a BUG as well, access to mace, taser, shotgun and probably a carbine in the trunk, both wearing protective vests and a radio to request additional officers, SWAT team and armored personnel carrier, AND THEY DON'T FEEL SAFE?

Pfffft. Imagine how we feel...

Carry on