Thread: which one of you got interviewed on Fox11 news today ? You did a good job !!

which one of you got interviewed on Fox11 news today ? You did a good job !!

Trying to put a name to the face....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

not it.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

me

I was called about 3pm, and then drove to GB for the interview.

Chris Morley
    Last edited by ckmorley; 06-29-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

Quote Originally Posted by ckmorley View Post
    me

Chris Morley
    interweb link available? I's like to see it.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

"Wisco's Concealed Carry Bill needs only the signature of the Gov... Could we see guns at Lambo field?"
    Not if they are concealed. Duh. Who writes this stuff? 13 year olds? Thanks Chris, well done Sir. My hardline opinion.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...eld-allow-guns
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-29-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I think the NFL and the stadium officials have better things to worry about...like making sure we actually *have* a season this year.

Altho, I can see what's going thru the anti's heads:
    <announcer>2 seconds left on the clock and the Vikings are down by 4
    <Insert Viqueens QB flavor of the game> launches the ball towards the end zone!
    And Wait! What's this?
    Someone in the stands just shot the ball! AND THERE'S THE DAGGER!
    Packers WIN!

B@stards! I need my football in the winter.
    Last edited by Wolf1477; 06-29-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckmorley View Post
    me

Chris Morley
    how did they get your contact information ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

If anyone does CC in any NFL Stadium, whether legal or not, needs to remain stone sober. This is one environment that I would be THEE most hestiant to draw if I felt I needed to.

I OC everywhere I can legal, except church and around drunk people.

Just imagine I am at Lambeau, some drunk Bears fan want to start **** with me. I am CC and I dont' see this man as a deadly threat but **** happens and we roll......

Whatever scenario I think, of Stadiums can be a nightmare for EMS Units.

Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    If anyone does CC in any NFL Stadium, whether legal or not, needs to remain stone sober. This is one environment that I would be THEE most hestiant to draw if I felt I needed to.

I OC everywhere I can legal, except church and around drunk people.

Just imagine I am at Lambeau, some drunk Bears fan want to start **** with me. I am CC and I dont' see this man as a deadly threat but **** happens and we roll......

Whatever scenario I think, of Stadiums can be a nightmare for EMS Units.
    Yep, sports get people riled in ways other things never would. Wasn't it last year in MN where one fan stabbed another in the stomach over the game. I'm going off of hazy memory here so I could very well have things twisted. It doesn't seem to be uncommon to hear about people being beaten, stabbed, shot over a sports game...which would actually reinforce my need to carry if I ever went to a stadium game.

I, personally, avoid large crowds like the plague. With my health issues it won't take much to make me go blind, so I avoid high tension/populated activities to try to decrease the risk of running into some freakazoid who decides he/she/it needs to do something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    You probably would have been in much greater danger after jeering at Forrest Gregg's goon squad that with a whole flock of drunken Bears fans. ;-)

I think 100 % Sobriety should be common sense when CCW, although I am all for CCW while in Bars, etc....but you can drink Soda

In WA, it is tied to the DWI law. Whatever is considered too drunk to drive, is too much to carry. I have a pint with dinner when I go out to eat...not a problem, either driving or carrying.

I think that is reasonable. Alcohol is not a demon, however over-indulgence is dangerous.

anyways CK You represented all of us very well ! you cast all gun owners is a very good light.

If you can't watch the game without drinking then It's a no brainer, don't carry. I have nothing against drinking a beer or three if you want, I have had my share. I also know that it's a prime target for a Mubai style attack and at $8 a beer or whatever it is, I'll probably pass on the watered down Miller Lite and carry. I don't get angry about games anymore to the point of it being a problem. Cheer for your team and praise them when they do well and win. If they play like crap and lose, I think dead silence says more than booing. JMHO
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

I spent the $ 850.00 on a 46" HD flat screen last year so I won't have to go to the games anymore & pay the inflated the prices for tickets....but I still attempt to get to a pre seaon game.... I don't drink beer at Packer games, FLAT & not very cold...But I do wish they would switch Soda vendors for Pepsi products I LOVE MY MOUNTAIN DEW.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 06-30-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Isn't it funny how they say "the NFL doesn't allow any guns inside any NFL stadium". Really? How many gangsta NFL players carry a gun? I'd guess many.

And in order to disallow guns, one would need to put up a metal detecting security checkpoint. Otherwise, you're just asking people not to carry guns. You're not preventing or disallowing it from happening.

But, we all know this...

i think it's funny, that the NFL thinks it's rules thump state law what if the new soon to be state law.. say's Lambeau field CAN'T POST NO GUNS ALLOWED signs...whats the NFL going to do about it ?????? what say NO games can happen at Lambeau until they post ????? F the NFL