• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please Help...

aceofspades3ss3

Call a good CPL knowledgeable attorney now! This is the newest game and GOD forbid anyone getting a Medical Marijuana card. They are going after your CPL's through the back door now with Ricky Snyder and Billy Schutte who I have disgust for, they are in my opinion worse than anyone knows. Seriously do not handle this without good sound legal advice.

I'm definately not walking in their without a lawyer. And again if anyone knows a good pro carry/NRA/2nd ammendmant lawyer I would appreciate it. thanks. Mike.

stainless1911

Banned
Yes they do.

If you have not gotten a letter from the gun board, you still have a CPL. A cops phone call isnt going to do it.

Do you have any friends on the force? You could ask one of them to "run your ID", that would tell you immediately if you were suspended.

Youre welcome. Dean is a great guy, he has helped me out a couple times, so I try to pay him back with some word of mouth. He's sharp as a tack when it comes to gun laws.

Last edited:

Michigun

Something tells me there is more to this story. Police do not come to EMS runs?
police will usually go on an ems run if it is for a psychiatric problem, assault, overdose, etc; just to make sure the scene is safe for ems to respond to.