• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sykes, a window into a thought process!!

wild boar

Deleted by wild boar 7-1-11,(just Not Worth My Time,I'll go shooting.)

Last edited:

protias

Just a word of advice, asking questions as to why we believe what we believe is a much better way to do things than doing bait and trolling (you did do it a bit). Asking questions is a lot easier on everyone as it leads to a clearer thought process than raising one's blood pressure and running more on emotion rather than of facts.

With that said, see you tomorrow at Lizzy's.

Last edited:

wild boar

My friend,this was tried..,

Just a word of advice, asking questions as to why we believe what we believe is a much better way to do things than doing bait and trolling (you did do it a bit). Asking questions is a lot easier on everyone as it leads to a clearer thought process than raising one's blood pressure and running more on emotion rather than of facts.

With that said, see you tomorrow at Lizzy's.

Lizzy's

Last edited:

BJA

Campaign Veteran
Wild Boar?.......And you are?

I would school you on theory and fact when it comes to gun rights, and that's all ya need to know. I got better things to do than discuss this isssue with someone who appears so self obsessed.

BTW. I'm not gunna read your reply to this post......your opinion appears to be insignificant

Last edited:

wild boar

Good!

I would school you on theory and fact when it comes to gun rights, and that's all ya need to know. I got better things to do than discuss this isssue with someone who appears so self obsessed.

BTW. I'm not gunna read your reply to this post......your opinion appears to be insignificant

Go back home, body?

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I believe you are no troll boar....

But you HAVE BEEN trolling....

don-t-troll-on-me-now-with-more-trollface.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.light-blue.w760h760.jpg

Kindly stop,
Thanks

wild boar

Brass Magnet;

Someone PM'd me that you may be inexperienced on internet forums so, in giving you the benifit of the doubt: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

It may have not been your intent to troll but it was trolling. I'm willing as usual to let bygones be bygones of course.

not in rules,looked. show me please so I can hobnob with the rest. I look around, you may make it to Lizzy's boar out.

Last edited:

protias

Please tell me what I was doing that others were not doing to support their view. It is my wish to understand what a person has to do to properly state their view, and be able to engage in debate over it. I saw nothing, could have missed it, about trolling in "RULES OF ENGAGEMENT". Thank you, boar out. ( I'll keep responding to questions, but would like this to be over in a friendly manor.) Thanks again.
I will explain it tonight at Lizzy's.