• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Self Defense: Craig Morgan’s Most Important Success Story

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Tennessee born country music star Craig Morgan is famous not only for being a country music sensation but also for being a diehard outdoorsman whose hunting adventures are featured on the hit Outdoor Channel reality show All Access Outdoors.

In addition to his hit TV show and six Top Ten singles, Morgan is also extremely proud of the fact that he is an army veteran. Morgan, who served ten years on active duty, holds Airborne, Jumpmaster, and Air Assault qualifications.

In short, Morgan is an all-American success story. But recently he discovered that his biggest success was in teaching his children how to protect themselves when ...

Excerpt ... Read more at http://monachuslex.com/?p=92

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
It is great to see a celebrity so complete in his support for the second amendment. Anybody know how old the daughter was?

Yaki

I like hearng about people with nothing to lose go against the grain. Far too many spout the company line..
Glad his daughter was ok and didn't have to squeeze the trigger..