• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Craig Morgan's daughter defends self from armed home invader

lil_freak_66

http://monachuslex.com/?p=92

Having been taught how to handle a firearm at an early age by Morgan, his daughter retrieved her own pistol and locked herself in the bedroom, ready to defend herself if the intruder pursued her. Thankfully, the intruder did not follow her and was captured by the police.
Morgan’s comment after the fact shows both a father’s concern and a deep-rooted respect for the Second Amendment. When asked what lesson he took from the incident, he replied “I’m very fortunate I live in the country where my daughter has a right to have a pistol to protect herself.

not really any details,but it mentions a little bit,goes to show you that no matter who you are or where you are in the country,crime can always happen.

OT,he is a pretty good singer too.