• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4Th of July!

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I couldn't agree more!!! I will be carrying all day and blasting patriotic music out of my car stereo wherever I go.

clarkebar

I think I'll be headed out to pleasant valley road into the desert for some celebratory discharges! These will, of course be safely well aimed discharges ;-)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Yes, the 4th is a good day for OC.

Even better is April 19th, the anniversary of Gen. Gage's attempt to seize powder and arms from the colonists, also known as "Lexington and Concord."

And, December 15th, the anniversary of the ratification of the Bill of Rights.