• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coffee @ Starbucks near PikePlace @10am Sunday,July3

Squeak

My wife wants to go to The Hard Rock Cafe this Sunday. I'll be her security for the trip. We will TRY to be there @ 10 but it may be closer to 1030. Come and buy Squeak coffee! It will be an experience you'll never forget!:banana::banana:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
My wife wants to go to The Hard Rock Cafe this Sunday. I'll be her security for the trip. We will TRY to be there @ 10 but it may be closer to 1030. Come and buy Squeak coffee! It will be an experience you'll never forget!:banana::banana:

The same Starbucks as last Fall?

Last edited: