• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meetup San Diego July 9th

Firemark

Update? Debrief?

Sure thing... no encounters with LE, although they were in the area dealing with transient drunk in public, they never really were close enough to notice us and we didnt parade past them. Had lunch at our pro 2A restaurant then Coffee across the street, pleasant conversations with some nice folks, no running or screaming sheeple.

4th of july video same place with LE encounter went well.

Gundude

Sure thing... no encounters with LE, although they were in the area dealing with transient drunk in public, they never really were close enough to notice us and we didnt parade past them. Had lunch at our pro 2A restaurant then Coffee across the street, pleasant conversations with some nice folks, no running or screaming sheeple.

4th of july video same place with LE encounter went well.

Someone put your video on Calguns......they are commenting on it.

Firemark

I wouldnt be so heartened by the response, because many Calgunners would excoriate your activities if it had ended in some prolonged detention or arrest.

Heartend? no if I listened to every nay sayer and believed them well, you get my point. Ill keep doing my small part and change my little corner of PRK one person or LEO at a time.