Thread: Loudoun Open Carry Dinner - Wed. 7/6/2011, 7PM - Mimi's Cafe - Dulles Town Center

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Loudoun Open Carry Dinner - Wed. 7/6/2011, 7PM - Mimi's Cafe - Dulles Town Center

Loudoun Open Carry Dinner - Wed. 7/6/2011, 7PM - Mimi's Cafe - Dulles Town Center

Details, Menu and RSVP --> http://ed.cx/dinner
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

*like*

I am going to try and make it. I will know by Monday and will RSVP then and update here. Thanks for the invite.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Just might be able to make this one, was going to hit that end of my district on Monday but may just rearrange the schedule if I can.

I don't want to OC till my SERPA-lock holster and voice-recorder arrives, but I think I will show up anyway, as this will be my first OC get together.

-Baked

I will be there!!

I'm a definite "maybe" - I've got a trial Wednesday morning in Pr. Wm. GDC - "carrying a concealed weapon" by a guy who had a gun in a closed Glock bag, which was in a closed knapsack, behind the driver's seat in his truck. It's a test of the "secured in a container" rule, I think. We'll see what happens, but I think if it works out the way I think it will, I'll try to talk my client into a celebratory dinner with y'all.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    I don't want to OC till my SERPA-lock holster and voice-recorder arrives, but I think I will show up anyway, as this will be my first OC get together.

-Baked
    Welcome, from a fellow Sterlingite. Certainly hope to meet you!
    ~Jonathan

Thanks for the invite Ed. Had a great time. Great folks, great food, great service.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Thanks for the invite Ed. Had a great time. Great folks, great food, great service.
    Sure thing.. great time again!
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)