• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC under scrubs?

GlockRDH

I have yet to go through the initial training for my new job..hopefully theres nothing in the paperwork about 'no guns'...if theres not, im NOT gonna ask...planning on scrubs most of the time..but my do the khakis/shirt/tie ocasionally also...

Motofixxer

I just had a funny thought, so let's say your at work in scrubs. Something happens to you and you end up unconscious, so the EMT's or your coworkers start taking your clothing off to you know...save your life. Then they find the firearm in your pocket...or as they lay you on the table it falls out of your pocket and goes ka ching on the floor. OOOOh to see that on video.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Funny you should mention that moto.... Ive wondered, HOW would emt's handle a found firearm on an unconscious individual...? not that I plan on being that way..but one never knows.
With all the nanny laws on liability, they'd probably have to let him/her lay there until someone "qualified" cleared the weapon or risk losing the farm.

protias

Funny you should mention that moto.... Ive wondered, HOW would emt's handle a found firearm on an unconscious individual...? not that I plan on being that way..but one never knows.
In some places, police hold onto the firearm and then you can get it back afterwards.

Passive101

I've been to the ER with a magazine. I took my handgun off of myself before the EMTs arrived. When I left the ER a security guard gave me my still loaded magazine in a biohazard bag. Not a single issue. This was in Florida.