Thread: Irving Gas (manchester)

Irving Gas (manchester)

I wouldn't consider this a negative or really a positive, event... but never the less it was an occurrence i go in this gas station multiple times a day, for the simple fact that i get my coffee there, i wouldn't ever try to say the employees there are my friends or acquaintances, but on this day the Woman behind the station counter made a comment about seeing my G19 on my hip, (not to me but in general) to the customer in front of her and before i could say anything, he, and the man behind him told her to "get over it, cause the station is right across the street from the shooting range" (Manchester Firing Line). the man also informed her that since my sidearm was in plain sight she should actually feel safer because it my make a potential thief think twice before doing anything... since then i haven't had any issues in there or heard any comments.

well i thought since i am new to the Forum i would share a personal occurrence

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedFatherOf2 View Post
    well i thought since i am new to the Forum i would share a personal occurrence
    Thanks for the intro, and the story. Welcome to the forum!

Pretty cool that a complete stanger stood up for you and presented a good argument for open carry. Now if we can just get everyone to think like that.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Not surprising in NH. Lived there for 16 years and never had a problem. Just too many Massholes up there now.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Not surprising in NH. Lived there for 16 years and never had a problem. Just too many Massholes up there now.
    Tell me about it. And, to top it off, they did away with masshole season.

Quote Originally Posted by nhsig220 View Post
    Everyday is Scare-A-Masshole season when you OC.

Quote Originally Posted by nhsig220 View Post
    i still don't understand why they call it Tourist season if you can't bag & tag them...

sorry "dark joke" that just had to come out lol
    Last edited by ArmedFatherOf2; 08-11-2011 at 11:50 PM.