• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm confused, What happends when Walker signs SB93?

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Really? I prescribe one chill pill to be taken twice daily. Also, don't say things like "Well Gentlemen" when you know you're targeting an individual, were all grown ups here. Well at least some of us are. See I can do it too :D

Actually, I was writing to both you and Tyguy, but I guess you missed that in your haste to construct a snappy comeback.... :lol: I'm done.

Mr. GUNderson

Actually, I was writing to both you and Tyguy, but I guess you missed that in your haste to construct a snappy comeback.... :lol: I'm done.

Actually you mite be rite about that now. I should've assesed the post more clearly before engaging with my comback. Clear evidence that we need some kind of a permit and training system in place to post things :lol:.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Actually you mite be rite about that now. I should've assesed the post more clearly before engaging with my comback. Clear evidence that we need some kind of a permit and training system in place to post things :lol:.
Or at least a heavier spring on the "Enter" key....
2w2gf0p.jpg
Maybe we should start over. :lol:

TyGuy

What the heck did i do? I asked one simple questin. I never gave you, or anyone else a hard time.

TyGuy

What about OC in a vehicle? Will that go into affect right away or in four months?

Thats is all i said. You could have told me to go read the bill, which i have onxe already, but instead you attack me for no good reason. As far as unpacking the bill, i am not a lawyer. I thought perhaps someone knew and could tell me, but perhaps asking questions offends you? Ok crap, i just asked a question!

paul@paul-fisher.com

jrclen

What the heck did i do? I asked one simple questin. I never gave you, or anyone else a hard time.

Gee you have way more posts than I do. I would have thought by now you would know that if you ask a question or voice an opinion here, you're gonna get jumped on.

This is a good old boys club and new guys are expected to sit quietly in the back of the room and listen to the Gods speak.

lockman

State Researcher
That SB93 is one complex piece of work there. My hat is off to those who can piece it all together in a coherent manor.

My question is when does recognition of out-of-state licenses kick in? If the DOJ released a list of states that would meet the statutory requirements the day of signing would it be in effect?

paul@paul-fisher.com

That SB93 is one complex piece of work there. My hat is off to those who can piece it all together in a coherent manor.

My question is when does recognition of out-of-state licenses kick in? If the DOJ released a list of states that would meet the statutory requirements the day of signing would it be in effect?

No, 11/1/11.

The only stuff that becomes effective earlier are mostly administrative stuff except for stating that carrying, in and of itself, is not disorderly conduct.