• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please hit this poll

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I voted for "I believe having people armed will make Wisconsin a safer place." since I am out of state. Hope some more people vote from here the the anti position has 41% of the vote right now.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Can't I pick 2?

Hit it but it stinks that I can't pick the first two. I guess we get to add those two right? Or are they using them to dilute it and make the poll turn out a way they can spin it?

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Stand outside too long today and we'll look like one as well (100 degrees with a heat index of 110? In northern Wisconsin? Really?)

You only look marginally like a cheeseburger, but I can see a resemblance . . .

Plus, I voted.

No denying I am cheezy in real life too. :p

And my yard work was finished this morning. I hate the heat. I voted my hardline opinion!

Last edited:

DocWalker

Voted

Went and voted for #2 but find it funny that the prison system lets the inmates vote for this poll. I figure the 35% that think it will cause problems are the bad guys; as it will cause them problems when they try and hurt someone.

Outdoorsman1

Hit... I intend on getting a permit and carrying a firearm...

As because of the GFSZ and NOW the ??? about open carry in a vehicle, I fully intend to get the permit....

Outdoorsman1

ETA: At least the refered to "Firearm" instead of "Gun".....

Last edited:

MKEgal

Just voted:
Combining the 1st 2 options, there's 64% for, 4% don't care, & 32% ignoring reality as shown by other states w/ cc. Wonder how long before this poll disappears, like all the other pro-carry / pro-rights polls seem to have done?

Wolf1477 said:
Stand outside too long today and we'll look like [a hamburger] as well (100 degrees with a heat index of 110? In northern Wisconsin? Really?)
One more day I'm REALLY happy to live by this big puddle they call Lake Michigan.
So far it's about 80 & not uncomfortably humid.
I was expecting to be miserable today, under or in front of fans & drinking lots of tea, but it's fairly pleasant. (As of 2pm.)

LR Yote 312

Hit it....

getting a permit and carrying a firearm. 40%
having people armed will make Wisconsin a safer place. 25%
dont care one way or another. 4%
cause more problems than good. 31%

Voted #1 ....even tho I dont plan on getting a permit.
I OC...and will OC more.

I feel permits ARE an infringement.

LAC's shouldnt and dont need to be registered to practice a Right.
Sex offenders and criminals need to be registered.

LR Yote