• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big River Leather Custom Holster Karma ***WINNER FAST ED!***

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member

Fast Ed

Will Be a Tough Choice

To all my neighbors and long lost relatives, I am here in person to claim the prize and the Karma that goes along with it.

I can't believe I actually won something worth winning!

Looking at the Big River Leather website, the only problem I will have is choosing which holster to get. Man, he has some nice stuff!

If you guys haven't gone to his site yet, here's the link. Try not to drool all over your keyboards. It took me 15 minutes to clean mine up.

http://www.bigriverleather.com/

I will make sure to post my choice of holsters along with the gun it will hold.

What a great way for me to celebrate the CCW victory here in Wisconsin.

Although I don't post here alot, I am a staunch supporter of both the open carry and concealed carry movements. I already have both my Florida and Utah permits and look forward to getting the Wi permit as soon as they become available. I carry on business and on vacation whenever I travel to or through states covered by my permits. I usually carry a Para-Ord 3" .45 LDA in a Smart Carry pouch or my PPK/S in the pouch or in my pocket. The addition of one of Big River Leather's holsters will go a long way to making my carry easier, and most definitely classier.

Wow, I still can't believe I won!!

Fast Ed

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon

Although I don't post here alot, I am a staunch supporter of both the open carry and concealed carry movements....
Hi Fast Ed; congratulations! Since you live in Delafield, I hope you'll join us on the Open Carry Highway Cleanup and Picnic just south of you. The cleanup will go fast and then we'll picnic 'till we drop! Let us know if you plan to join us and feel free to bring anyone along even if they don't carry! :monkey