Thread: Anybody having coffee in St. Vharles this week end?

Anybody having coffee in St. Vharles this week end?

Hello. I am new to this organization and new to open carry. I am attending class July 17th to obtain my concealed carry permit. I am nervous about making my first open carry and would like to meet with someone(s) with a little experience with this in St. Charles. Looking to do this the right way and educate the public, not get arrested. Thanks, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Porchdog View Post
    Hello. I am new to this organization and new to open carry. I am attending class July 17th to obtain my concealed carry permit. I am nervous about making my first open carry and would like to meet with someone(s) with a little experience with this in St. Charles. Looking to do this the right way and educate the public, not get arrested. Thanks, Dave
    I would say the best way to start would be to attend one of our get togethers at Chevy's. Many of us attend and ot's the best way to make soem contacts and learn. This is how I and many started, with the groups of folks who know and understand the ins and outs. Our numbers continue to grow and you want to do it right!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

I'd be down for a little meet up sometime Monday.

And I'd say anyone else who wants to choot da chit should come on out.